Pre-Registration Open for October 23-25 Weekend Castle Event!

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Steeling their resolve and gathering their strength, the adventurers’ plan is to strike at a legendary foe that has never backed down from a challenge, never suffered defeat, and never has even considered his defeat possible. Few would deny it is a bold move to stand against a ruthless warrior and face a master at his own game. When the dust clears, the blood dries, and the histories are written, will it be the bones of the enemy that litter the ground or those of the brave fools that dared to challenge him? Only time will tell.

The October 23-25 Weekend CASTLE Event is soon to be upon us, and that means that Registration is now open! The plot team is already at work preparing an awesome time for y'all, and I hope you're looking forward to it as much as I am!

Additional details regarding the Castle event may be found here: http://alliancelarp.com/forum/threa...tration-on-somns-castle-event-oct-23rd.30910/

Logistics will open at approximately 6:00 PM on Friday, with Game-On hopefully by 10:00 PM, and Game-Off at approximately noon on Sunday. We always would like to try to get the event started as fast as possible, so try to arrive punctually if you can!

This event will take place at the following site:
Camp Parker (Castle!)
21930 Paradise Drive
Nisswa, MN 56468-2234

Pre-registering is highly encouraged, for it lets the staff know you're attending and, as such, lets us prepare what we need to do ahead of time. Pre-registering makes everything run smoother, and lets us get our game started all the faster, which is always convenient. It also gets you a discounted fee for the event! The sooner you get your pre-reg in, the more pleased the Logistics folks will be, so get those pre-regs in! Even if you're NPCing, please don't forget to pre-reg. It's important for us to know how many NPCs are coming as well.

In order to help defray the costs of reserving the castle site, the cost for this event is $75 for PCing and $25 for NPCing, with a $15 discount for pre-registering (making it $60 to PC or $10 to NPC with an on-time pre-reg).

For a form for registration, check out http://mnalliance.com/prereg.html and simply fill out the information. Otherwise, you can just email your pre-reg to logistics@mnalliance.com, but we would greatly prefer if you were to use the website form, considering it makes things a lot easier for the Logistics staff. Registration should include: Build Expenditures, Goblin Stamp Expenditures, Magic Item info (item number, effects, expiration, etc.), any Production skill use, any Craftsman skills, and anything else you deem appropriate (categories are listed on the online form).

To reserve one of the four Private rooms: Please send an email to logistics@mnalliance.com with the names of at least 3 of the 4 people that will be staying in the room. In the event that more than four groups attempt to register for one of these rooms in the first 24 hours, four groups will be randomly determined by lottery with an equal chance to determine who will get a room. Payment to hold the room is required no more than ten days after reservation is confirmed. The payment to reserve a room is $100, all reservations requests received in the first 24 hours will have an equal chance of reserving a room. After that it will be first come first serve.

Players with purple text by their name should send the requested information to logistics prior to the event if at all possible as soon as possible!

Pre-regs are due by Sunday, October 18th at midnight! You do not get the discount for registering after this point, but it is still highly encouraged by the logistics staff for you to do so!

Pre-Registered PCs:
1. Conor J. (Wild Rose)
2. Tim S. (Tazoulti)
3. Ryan Be. (Lord Asher)
4. Kayla S. (Locke)
5. Kyle S. (Briar)
6. Josh C. (Baeleon) - Build Expenditures
7. Ryan Bu. (Dure'dhel) - Spells, Magic Items
8. Rob D. (Kitaruen)
9. Christina S. (Socora)
10. Jonathan M. (Roff)
11. Emma B. (Ilana)
12. Mariah S. (Talitha)
13. Adam P. (Asura) - Magic Items
14. Tristin W. (Fredrick)
15. Chris K. (Rodaidh)
16. Cameron B. (Thorfain) - Build Expenditures
17. Patrick L. (Artemis)
18. Seamus C. (Benjamin)
19. Wanda M. (Naomi)
20. Luke W. (Kaito)
21. Carly B. (Dagmara)
22. Matthew B. (M.M.M.M.)
23. Matt M. (Sir Victor)
24. Sid P. (Ragnarok)
25. Nick P. (Foss)
26. Cindy J. (New Player!) - Name, Race, Build Expenditures
27. Dylan T. (Baldr) - Race, Build Expenditures
28. Lou A. (Kadien)
29. Josh S. (Roy)
30. Kathryn S. (Cryallia) - Race, Build Expenditures
31. Elaine M. (Kari) - Build Expenditures
32. Ryan S. (Roderick) (New Player!)
33. Daphne P. (Eve)
34. Jacob G. (Aurious)
35. Amanda F. (Liddia)
36. Auburn H. (Hartley)
37. Jordan F. (Valentino)
38. Jen S. (Jamina)
39. Al W. (Aldorian)
40. Rick B. (York)
41. Kat M. (Benedine)
42. Ranee J. (Pandora)
43. Jared H. (Thorn)
44. Carrie S. (Pebbles)
45. Nathan B. (Nyio)

Registered PCs:
46. Thomas M. (Novi)
47. Andrea R. (Lilly)
48. Sarah S. (Tondra)
49. Emma D. (Edwina) - Build Expenditures
50. Sloan B. (Enndolyn) (New Player!) - Race, Build Expenditures

Pre-Registered NPCs:
1. Alexander T.
2. David G.
3. Vaughn W.
4. Kendra W.
5. David T.
6. Mike V.
7. Duncan W.
8. Ryan D.
9. Alex N. (New Player!)
10. Bradley S.
11. Stephen R.
12. Greg L.

Private Room Reservations:
The Room of Wealth and Woe:
Ranee J. and Company (Paid/Confirmed)
Province 7 : Ryan Be. (Asher) and Company
Gorka's Revenge: Conor J. and Company (Paid/Confirmed)
Vanguard's Rest: Nick P. and Company (Paid/Confirmed)

First Back up: Tim S. and Company
Second Back up: Ryan Bu. (Dure'dhel) and Compan

I'll be pre-regging, just need to figure out what I'm bringing character-wise first. :)

Pre-reg has been updated with the winners of the private room lottery, We had six requests and sadly only four rooms, but are excited for all the interest!

Where can we direct payments for the private rooms? I'm picking up the bill for Province 7.

I'll send you the e-mail. Payment information was sent to the e-mails used to register each room.

Remember to send in your registrations, folks! The sooner you let us know you're coming, the more the staff can plan, so you should do that!

Hey Alex, a couple of friends and I were planning on driving up to the event. Do you know if the 16 or 32 bunk rooms are heated? We went to a particularly chilly larp event last year around the same time, and would like to avoid freezing our toes off at night again if possible.

The entire building is heated, in past castle events, the temperature if anything was too warm in doors. Most mods take place in areas that allow for retreat inside for warmth even. I would not worry about the temperature inside too much. Stil bring sufficient bedding and layers of clothing though. Always be prepared :)

Beyond heated, the floors are actually hot water heated from under-neath, so fear not from the cold.

What's the menu look like, anyway? Trying to decide what all I need to haul up from Iowa. :)

I know there's going to be a pretty expansive table of baked goods for coin. Otherwise Christina always puts on an awesome spread. I believe I heard mention of lasagnia

Menu will be as follows:

Friday night's post-castle siege snack of Bread Pudding with Rum sauce

Saturday Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, pancakes, bacon & sausage, instant oatmeal
Saturday Lunch: Sandwiches & chips
Saturday Dinner: Lasagna - several with Meat sauce and one vegetarian with chopped mushrooms, Garlic bread, Salad

Sunday: No Food - except maybe leftovers, if any.....

Back