random question ~ don't smite me

well day event coming soon and trying get things ready but
how many people normaly attended these events in winter? i guessing spring/summer is more people
if i die to many times unable to rez . what do i do rest of day? (( i am able to remake? or do npc iff they need a noob ))
lastly do you give us a card to keep track HP and other stats?

Nobody's going to smite you for asking questions; we were all new once. Also I'm pretty sure smiting carries some pretty heavy legal consequences.

Last year's February one-day got somewhere between 15 and 20 PCs, with maybe 10-12 NPCs? The cold one-days definitely have fewer people than most events. Hopefully this year is a bit warmer - I think we had a high of -3 or something like that last year.

If your character permanently dies in a single day on your very first event, I'll be very impressed. Characters tend to perm more like once every year or so - that is, as a chapter, we'll only get one in a typical year. That said, if you do pull it off, I think most people just NPC the rest of the event.

You will get a character sheet to track things like your health and skills for the day. Once you get in the swing of things, you probably won't need to look at it as much as you would think, but it's a good idea to check it between battles to make sure you haven't forgotten anything.

Back