SoMN 2015 Schedule Dates!

Lurin

Duke
We are proud to announce our initial dates for the 2015 Season. Final site locations will be posted as soon as we are positive on them/they have been booked, but we wanted to get the dates out there so people can plan!

February 22nd - One-Day Faire Event - Spring Lake Retreat, Rosemount, MN
March 14th - Work day at the permanent site - Indoor Work day - Non-Larp Game competition
April 11th - Exterior Work Day and Module Day.
May 1-3rd - Weekend Event - Camp Matta, Mora, MN
June 5-7th - Weekend Event - Camp Matta, Mora, MN
July 10-12th - Weekend Event - Camp Matta, Mora, MN
August 14-16 - Weekend Event - Camp Matta, Mora, MN
September 25-27th - Weekend Event - Camp Matta, Mora, MN
October 23-25th - Weekend Event - Castle Event!
November 13-15th - Weekend Event - Kiwanis Scout Camp

Kiwanis Scout Camp address
15987 Saint Croix Trail North Marine On St. Croix MN 55047

Last edited:
The 11th of July is a Saturday and the thirteenth is a Monday. Is this a mistake?

But the clearly never edited post only says July 10th-12th, what is your point?

Woe unto me my eye fail me in my old age. I am infirm and unfit for duty. I resign. there I've had my fit of mellow drama. Consider my point made.

So May is the season opener?

Yes, the May event is our first weekend and, thus, the opener.

Important notice!

Our location for the February Faire event is going to be the Spring Lake Retreat site in Rosemount, MN (the same site used for last year's March event). However, due to scheduling issues beyond our control, the February Faire event has been moved back a day to Sunday, February 22nd! We apologize for any inconvenience!

Good news, if my current schedule rotation holds, I can make 3 full weekends and the evenings of the other 3. I will look into scheduling changes to make it to the castle event. I love the castle!

i cant make it till July cause of orientation for college during the june event and no money for the may event. *tears*
but i can work on my costume for july! :D

Important Scheduling Announcement!

Our September Game is being moved back for one week to September 25th-27th While we apologize for any inconvenience, this change is being made to both help a scheduling conflict caused by an unexpected issue with Chicago's Site as well as to help guarantee we have as much time as possible to continue repairs on the permanent site.

Things to think about.

If you were going to go to Chicago and really want to Larp, you can Check out Afterfire, holding an event that same weekend at the Perm Site.

If you are super bummed about having to wait an extra week for Alliance Larp again, head on down and try the Chicago game. As a special discount SoMN players heading to the Chicago September event will receive a $10 discount!

While we hate to change the schedule once set, in this instance we hope the impact will be minimal and give everyone the best opportunity to enjoy our game both locally and at our sister chapter.

Aww. Doug and I will not be able to attend the September event with the schedule change. No tavern dwarves this month. :(

All we need is for socora to come back really. Come back mama bird!

I don't think I'll be able to do the castle event :( , but I'm going to try and fly out for the season closer!

Binks will gladly join you in November Radi.

Is there a location for the November event yet?

Nope, we always update this schedule almost immediately once we have a verified location.

Back