Teaching Skills and Knowlage

DracoIam

Spellsword
Guildsman and Healers of earth guild be available to teach during the Morning Meal hour. You have any desire to learn first aid Healing Arts or any earth magic skills Icey, Asher, Gorka and other Guild members can teach at beakfast. Be in tavern or around earth Circle depending on weather and who is invested.

Gorka also want to share knowledge If you want to know what potions to feed to people being affected Gorka want to teach. What to learn the great art of pocket healing Gorka help label potions and give knowledge to make you great pocket healer.

Gorka know there other skills and knowledge people have and want. If you can take a student and can't find one let Gorka know Gorka will find you someone to teach. Also let Gorka know if you want to learn something.

Gandian will be willing to share about Corrupt and the new corrupt we encountered. Right Gandian?

Gorka also can help teach people who newly got marked for Disjunction and don't know how to do it.

Adventures and new residents around The Valley of Solice welcome.

-Gorka
Healer of the Gaden Earth Guild
Stag Champion
Shadow's Light
Of the Pack
Remember of Crow, Lok, and Gubba

I am looking to learn to fight with both a long and short sword in place of a dagger and longsword. I am also looking to learn to use all one handed weapons in one unified style, rather than having to learn a blade style and a blunted style individually, i think that this unified style is called the "master" style if anyone knows of a teacher.

~Gabriel Di Greoni

Jamina and Kendra have mastered all weapons I know. Gandian, and Jonathan can use short sword in their off hand. but Gandian may have celestial students and I don't know if Jonathan teaches much.

Try those.

-Gorka

I am a Master of the one handed weapons.

-Thorador

Gabriel,
I would be more than happy to teach you how to fight with a shortsword and longsword, since I believe Cho Ko Nu has no shortage of teachers.

Respectfully,
Deoman the Runner.

Back