To Jehan Wildweaver...

Truly good to see you (and everyone else) again at Market Faire this past weekend.

There was an item up for auction on Saturday that you & I were in bid for, a scorpion ring - your loquacious wit rendered me at that moment stunned, unable to challenge your bid to the best of my faculties. I do still wish to possess that ring, as it's abilities would be a boon to myself and those I adventure with.

Might I possibly convince you to part with said ring, for a negotiated price to your liking?

Thank you in advance for the consideration. I look forward to discussing this further with you very soon.

Biff Sterling, Adventurer... AT LAAARGE!!!

Biff,

Not sure I wound up with it. Scorpion Ring? Do you remember what it did?

Happy to help you and I'm sorry if my comment seemed off color to you if I got it I'm happy to sell it back to you my friend.

Jehan

I thought you got the ring... now I'm not sure. Believe it was a 3x day Vorpal application with no need to know Alchemy to use it, so long as the ring was only used for that.

If you DO have it, I'd be happy to eclipse the sale price by a fair pace. 25 gold total.

If anyone else ended up with that item, and is amenable to that offer, please let me know.

Biff Sterling, Adventurer... AT LAAARGE!!!

Back