Who I am and the Fae.

I have learned a few things in the past few days, as Gnot fills me in on what has happened to me. So I am trying to sort out who I truly am. All my “life” I been nothing but a box to keep a fae trapped in. I was just a vessel to keep a fae named Belphobea caged. She no longer resides within me but she is still with me. With the loss of Belphobea I have lost my ability to do magic. However, I seem to have kept the knowledge of Rifts and of the fae. Because of all this I am unsure if I should call myself Don’t anymore. This is the name of the cage that housed the fae and not who I am anymore.

I have however also relies that I have been lied to by people I trusted, and ignored by those who should have listened to what I was saying. Now because of these factors we have a large issue looming. The great hunt is upon us and the courts are still unbalanced. Because Krakadon was not placed in a wolf like he should have he started the hunt early. His hunt was to kill other fae. This intern has weekend all the fae. We lost many mantles.

The fae still do not wish to dissolve the court of Pleasure to make balance. It is up to the Champions to vote to make a fourth court to balance things. Because of this I do not see this problem with the fae being salved. Not when those who are bias to their own court are making the decisions. I think the "champions" should have NO vote. From what I understand the only Champion who feels a fourth court should not be seated in Foss.

I also wish I knew what Jack and Belphobea were saying. I know they have been talking to each other and making me forget. I know this all now. I still believe in all my heart that a forth court is needed and time is running out.

I write this to everyone because we all have a stake in what happens. With the fae fighting for so long and the dragons have been waking. I have seen them first hand and have been to one of their new cities they are making. We need the fae to be in balance. Love or hate the fae they serve a purpose in the balance of our world.

Greetings Don't,

I am sorry for my ignorance in this manner. The Fae are not something that have shown themselves in the Sheltered Lands like they have in Wayside. I would like to hear more about them and the courts they hold.

If you do not really remember me, I understand. My name is Fredrick Crawford, Guildsman of the Celestial Guild of Gaden and newly Apprenticed to the Solar Guild of Wayside.

If you, or others would like to speak to me in private or here I would love to learn more and help if there is something I can do.

-Fredrick

Don't,

Your form may have been housed to hold a fey prisoner yet that does not change that fact that you are you. You have done all the tings you remember not her. You married Gnot and have been my accomplice in many a foolish and glorious. and endeavor. In those endeavors we; Liddia and Don't negoated with dragons and lichs. We saved villages and traveled lands. We did those things not; Belphobea. Do not forget the woman you are and the things you have done.

And although Karkaradon is gone, I agree with you that a fourth court needs to be placed. Perhaps Jack can now be seated with Belphobea and balance can be restored.

Lady FallingStar

Fredrick, I would be happy to let you know about what is happening with the fae. Seek my out at the next market day.

Liddia, I thank you for trying to remind me of who I am. I have this hollow spot in my being. I am at a loss as to what is my memories and what is hers. Did I do what I did because of me or because of her? Are my memories mine? These things puzzle me. Then again I have always liked puzzles... or is that her that liked puzzles. I find that I do not like magic as much, so that must have been her. I also feel emotions I never felt before. When I was the box I didn't fear things, only when she was afraid did I fear. So much seams new to me now. Now can you see what I am going through?

Don't,

I too know what it is like to have a hole in your spirit and to doubt what was yours and what was not. Let me offer you these words of advise. It does not matter if they were from the Fae, they are yours now. To either enjoy or relish, the choice is yours. I will help you the best I can during this transition.

Lady FallingStar

Don't,

I have only known you a short time, but I know you are full of love and curiosity. I will not be at the next market day but if you are still have issue with your emotions when next we me I can try to aid you if you would like. I can also put a block in your mind to try and keep others out. But as always it would be you choice if you want me to enter your mind.
-Aramis Seablade

Aramis,

I thank you for you thought full offer to help me. Gnot has also been trying his best to help me through this. I know in his own way he loves me. But what people seam to not understand. I was not born. I was made. This is where I am confused. When did I become who I am? Belphobea was right about a lot of things. She called me the dream or the cage, so I am the dream of a fae made real. She also said that if you did not help her that you all would loose me. Maybe she is right about that too. When you tried to kill her and distroyed her mantle, maybe what WAS me was also lost. So again. What am I?

You are Don't --- and I meant what I said Saturday of gather- Jehan witnessed my words and I will honor them...

Your Friend ,
Cyn

I am sorry Cyn. I only know what happened last market day from what Gnot has told me. My memories of the week before are gone. What did you say?

Liddia, on a normal day I would say you would be a great help to her sorting out her emotions, but seeing as you currently are cut off from yours....... Yeah, nope, someone else might be a better choice. Don't, I know you have a very unique situation, my guess is that you were born, your past was erased, and then they made you into what you are now. You might have been born a normal squirrel and changed into a kin, not sure *shrug* but what I do know, I have yet to see a fae create life, change it? YES, lots and lots seen that, proof is me. But make it? nope. You are still you, just a new better version, one that isn't stuck with someone making you feel different. Let me know if ya want to talk. I wasn't always a mystic, and while we both know that chipmunks and squirrels are very different, we are much closer then a lot of others are.

Bart

Bart,

From what I understand from some of the feeling and such I got from Belphobea on that matter of what happened with White Paw. If I extrapolate on this. I must have been born a animal. Belphobea was placed in the squirrel and had her memories, and magic removed. This was where I cam from... I guess. Hmmmm. So why then if Belphobea was removed from me am I not just a squirrel again? So many questions.

Back