Wizard World Philly THIS WEEKEND

Just a reminder that we'll be set up in Wizard World at the Philadelphia Convention Center this weekend. Come visit if you can. Come help out at the booth so Kyle can take a poop break!

It should be a lot of fun. I think a day pass is $25 at the door. Not cheap, but not too bad. You should be able to spend the entire day enjoying the chaos.

Scott

Booth babe! Folks this is gunna be a blast and really is awesome for hq and alliance as a whole. Tons of exposure and fun. Hell I intend to work the table in character. I would appreciatehelpers so I can poop and such.

On a serious note , think about what an awesome forum this is to dress up and come support your hobby. Be a booth babe! (Prestige class). Be a pitchman, distribute flyers, give support and generally have a great time. I'm really psyched to see you guys.

Kyle

I'm going to be there on Saturday with my wife. Hopefully also a friend I'm trying to get back into the game. We'll definitely stop by and hang out for a while.

Tyson said:
I'm going to be there on Saturday with my wife. Hopefully also a friend I'm trying to get back into the game. We'll definitely stop by and hang out for a while.

Yeah? When are you going to get back into the game?

Scott

Whenever life stops interfering on event weekends.

Beerfest, kid's second birthday, nephew's baptism ... all consipring against me.

We are totally clear to hang out for a while after the show too.

Tyson said:

Beerfest, kid's second birthday, nephew's baptism ... all consipring against me.

The only excuse in there I can condone is Beerfest.

On a side note. any members of the "grim" fan club. Grim will be giving autographs and will be available for photo ops. limit one per customer .

Duke Frost said:
Tyson said:

The only excuse in there I can condone is Beerfest.

Agreed.

In a line going on to forever. We'll get in there sometime.

Awesome tyson . we are in the back left. Lol for mandilorians and the starsky and hutch. car

Wizard World was awesome. We generated so much interest in our game. Hopefully we'll get a bunch of new people in the upcoming events. We made tons of great contacts and we promoted the Alliance.

Robb, Amanda, Dee and I entered the costume contest in the team division. We didn't win. But Dee and I ran into the judges at Friday's late Sunday and they told us we were tied for first and they flipped a coin to decide the winner. Doh!

We took over the batmobile. Hopefully we'll get a lot of great photos up on the Alliance FB soon.

I'm exhausted. For all the fun, it was mad, mad work too. I really think we're going to see a lot of good come out of this.

Scott

Duke Frost said:
Wizard World was awesome. We generated so much interest in our game. Hopefully we'll get a bunch of new people in the upcoming events. We made tons of great contacts and we promoted the Alliance.

Robb, Amanda, Dee and I entered the costume contest in the team division. We didn't win. But Dee and I ran into the judges at Friday's late Sunday and they told us we were tied for first and they flipped a coin to decide the winner. Doh!

We took over the batmobile. Hopefully we'll get a lot of great photos up on the Alliance FB soon.

I'm exhausted. For all the fun, it was mad, mad work too. I really think we're going to see a lot of good come out of this.

Scott

That's awesome, Scott. A big "thank you" goes to everyone who helped out.

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

Just a note, that dwarves will be getting a new skill called "Dwarven Photo Bomb". Kyle/Grim was the king of photobombers this past weekend. And somewhere there is a picture of Grim and a small child, both giving the "thumb's up".

On a serious note, we hopefully will get a bunch of new players out of this. Please be sure to welcome them and make sure their first experience is a great one. Increasing our player base will make this game better for every one of us in so many ways. And it will increase this community that we are all part of.

I can't say enough how many cool people we met and networked with this weekend.

And next year, we will win the costume contest.

Scott

Next year othopedic shoes.... robb you had some awesome moves. the trash can mule kick was my fabe

Ok so we are deff doing a con Again especially in the area near the site. i wanna be a BOOTH BABE again.

Back