Year Pass and Pay No Play Packages

Alkalin3

Knight
Year Play Pass
For the cost of $275 you can purchase our year play pass.
That gets you all 5 of our weekend events, and 2 one days.
Additionally, for purchasing the year pass, you'll be rewarded 360 goblin points. Enough to blanket for the whole year.

Year Play Pass - No One Days
For $240 the This gets you all 5 of our weekend events. Additionally, for purchasing the year pass, you'll be rewarded 360 goblin points. Enough to blanket for the whole year.

Year Pay No Play Silver
For the cost of $50 you get pay no plays at our 5 weekend events and 2 one day events. As well as a bonus of 140 gobs

Year Pay No Play Pass Gold
For the cost of $100 dollars you get a pay no play at all 5 of our weekend events and 2 one day events. 12 monthly blankets for character housed in our DB. As well as a bonus of 280 gobs. Perfect for starting an alt!

We're only accepting payment for this through paypal (alliancesouthmichigan@gmail.com) or in person at the first event. If you're using paypal please include processing fees. As well as your name, your characters name, and your home chapter.

Last edited:
Are you still accepting donations for these packages?

Hey everyone,

I updated the Pay No Play Packages. We've included a package for paying for the whole year except the one days.
At @Mathis's behest, I included a minor discount for purchasing it.

If you attended one of the one days and decided you'd like to get a year pass. I'm happy to prorate it for you, assuming you talk to me before the first event.

So...I'm a new player. My question is if I'm from the Chicago game, and also play your game, I get experience points (and Build Points) for both, right? I'm sorry if this is a really basic question, just considering the massive dollar amount of going to both games. Not to mention the drive.

As a followup: If I paid the "Pay no Play" I would receive XP (and BP) as if I attended without going?
-JT

Another question: I know that the book says my character receives no xp for an event if I am playing him at another event at the time. This makes sense. What if I start an alternate character? Can that alternate character receive xp (if I bought a pay no play) for an event where I portrayed my main pc?

-JT

Unfortunately not JT. You may only receive event xp for one weekend as a player. No matter how many characters you have. However, you can monthly Goblin Blanket multiple characters, as long as they are housed in different chapters.

In the region (Chicago, TC, and Somi) we only have one over lapping event this year. That one the last chicago event, and our one day. If you're interested in buying the alt package (For example). I would be happy to just refund the gob difference to you. But, nothing else should be overlapping! Likewise, we'll do the same if you attend one of our events, and had bought a pay no play package.

Like Chris mentioned, if there are other chapters outside of the Midwest that have overlapping events with ours, we will happily give you the goblins either way, and you can save them for a different event to blanket from us!

Our first event is this weekend. Can't make it? Great time to buy a pay no play pass (It's not too late to back blanket our one days).

Thinking about making every event? But missed the one days? Great time to either buy the year pass and get the gobs/back blankets, or buy the year pass with out the one days (Gobs and minor discount are included).

Back