Another Good Game

Now that I've finally recovered from the holidays, I've had time to reflect upon all the crazy stuff that happened last week. Here are my personal highlights from the December Event:

--Going MWE! That hit me completely out of nowhere, but sure stirred things up! I don?t think it changed L.E.?s personality too much?thought I admit that she usually doesn?t have the strange urge to constantly remove her shoes?
--Fighting (verbally) to save L.E.?s broom from that nasty old hag. I can?t believe that anyone would accuse L.E. of stealing! I was quite happy and amazed that practically the entire tavern defended L.E.?s integrity during that situation. Thanks for helping out everyone!
--Getting my head examined by a Biata! Always an exciting experience, even more so when the Biata turns undead while doing it.
--L.E.'s dragon egg. She decided to name it Skeeber. I think the whole experience brought out the motherly side of L.E., and she now wants to learn to be a midwife.
--The handy Alexandros meat shield! It was hecka funny to watch three people crouching behind the imprisoned Alexandros while trying to fight that ice skeleton.
--The wonderful page NPC pedestal. Thanks Landon! I?ve never seen anyone hold a pose for that long!
--The seemingly nice kitty-cat that went crazy and started swinging chaos when Triana tried to pick it up.
--Philosophical discussions with Eli about the effects of life-span length on a creature's mentality, while watching undead attack the Earth Guild.
--Getting to cameo as Shiva, my favorite friendly NPC character! Yey! (It was rather amusing how many people thought she was L.E., though)
--having a big group of people suddenly disappear right from the middle of the tavern and pretending to not be confused.
--the vorpol coating that Elryon cast on L.E.'s broom. I got to swing that thing for 12!!

Quick everyone, what am I forgetting? What were your favorite things about this last game?

~Hayley

being part of one 1plot from my frist time

getting to tag along with Torn and simon and Kil and end up not being of any use to them when we ended up haveing to kill the white stag , Marc you are a super NPC haveing to fight with the stags horns on *evil gring and Plot for making him wear them* ;)

let's see...

hag, check
biata, check
teaching you midwifery, check

mmmm, happy to be of service to you miss Hayley ;)

1. Being a meat shield. (Yay, I got to be useful for once!)
2. Not using up a single Life or res the entire event.
3. Thank you enormously Plot, for the hook that I'm not going to mention because it's a suprise.
4. Having Eli respond to the words "You all feel the cold leaving you" with "Phys rep it."
5. Having both Eli and myself saying the answer to the riddle several times, while everyone else ignores us.
6. Having L.E. get thwacked with her own broom. She was trying to answer the riddle with "pain." The action, not the word.
7. Kauss using a delayed endow to throw Gregor into the vortex.
8. Hearing my favorite quote about my chracter. "See, Kittyfox goes out for a walk, comes back, thinks it was a nice walk. Alexandros, on the other hand, goes out for a walk, turns the corner . . . Wham! Goes, resurrects, comes around the cabin . . . That's the difference between Kittyfox and Alexandros."
9. When I became a meat shield, I got pushed up to the skeleton. I towered over him. So what does he do? "Magic Dragon's Breath" arcing right over my head. And onto the people behind me.
Aside from that, just a great game everyone.

hey how about the help from a fellow player ;) ;)
with your mega man boot armor refit ;) ;)

looks better now dosent it ;);)

and no there is not some thing in my eye ;);)

Hm....much to think about, but one thing remains the same.

Mute-man, hella decent fighter, smart as needs to be (so I'm told) and STILL not taken seriously.

Hilarious..

Later, all

Spoone

Lessee...

Casting the circle.
Making nice with Elryion.
Being too busy to remember much of the weekend.
Casting my own first ritual.

And lastly...

ALMOST GETTING THE BROOM!

Damn...and I missed all this????? I feel cheated...

Robert

I had an awesome time. Even lying there dead from stag wounds, while there were 3+ Life spells on the other side of the wall was fun (though frustrating).

Let's see, I really liked the pacing for the most part. There were some issues with NPC's and calls, but it was worked out towards the end.

I think my favorite scenes were dealing with the Lady of Autumn, the dungeon crawl with Solomon and company, and finally, the kobold invasion thwarted through confused bureacracy.

"Who can surrender to them?"
"I'm not sure. Is there a form we're supposed to fill out or something?"
"Hey, wait, I'm not from this town! I can't surrender it!"
"Crap, we need to find a native! Anyone know someone who can actually surrender in good faith?"

Etc...

Davio aka Simone

let's see..
i liked..
1. the high tension caused by loosing Yasme to the vampires, made things interesting
2. getting to decorate Eli's cabin all gypsy-like!!
3. scaring Derek with the lovely mistletoe also decorating the cabin like a minefield..
3.NOT getting magic deathed by the scary vampire that surprised me on the side of the tavern
4. Leyk and his own special warded bunk
5. hangin' with the other gypsies

so, while at times a very frustrating event just cause it seemed really hard to get anything done, cause stuff like Yasme getting kidnapped and vampires wandering around made kept happening, it was still fun. Definitly worth loosing much of a weekend of sleep over. ^_^
-Carmen

"Did you know that gypsies become virgins again with every full moon?"

GYPSY!!! No they do not!.

-Bond

Bond said:

-Bond
Exactly what I was going to say! HA HA! Gypsies.. Lying.. So much.. BAH! But the event was good. Needless to say, I'm glad I missed the Gypsy-Oriented plot involving the cup. Too many gypsies in one place for my own good..

you guys are mean.. for the record i thought that thing about the full moon was simply rather amusing. and i don't lie. never once has my character lied to your character. she's been quite nice and respectful actually. i don't know what gypsies you are refering to, but just because i happen to be gypsy doesn't mean i happen to be a lier as well. darn elves.. :no:
-Carmen :inverse: hey.. cool a dank smiley..

Bond said:

-Bond

Um, dude, yeah they do. Oh, and G is even a ordained gypsy minister of the peace, capable of performing Moonlight Marriages... last as long as the moonlight. :)

ahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!!

ROFL

thats a good one

thank you jp..

and i forgot to include the chaos cat! nothing's surprised me more in quite some time really.. stupid stupid cat.. *shakes fist in general direction of bond*
-Carmen

yes they did! they were just kinda shocked.. nobody expected something like that.. and hey i got healed and all so it was all ok. stupid chaos cat.. see if i trust a cat again.. (no, that doesn't extend to sarrs, just scary npc kitties..)
-Carmen

Back