Another Good Game

ok.. how did you do it.. why is there "here kitty kitty" under my name now in this thing? *looks angrily about*

Triana_Devorjk said:
ok.. how did you do it.. why is there "here kitty kitty" under my name now in this thing? *looks angrily about*

*whistles innocently* (Praise the strega)

oh man.. i had no idea.. *shakes head in dissapointment* really.. you shouldn't let evil chaos kitties influence you. *tsktsk*

Yeah, dan, you shouldn't let evil chaos kittens influence you!

:lilangell

There was one time when I was at a party, and there were chaos kittens there. I saw my friend starting to leave, and he was definitely under the influence of chaos kittens. I confronted him about it, but he said he was okay to drive, and that he only petted a few choas kittens. By the looks at the shedded fur on his shirt, I knew he had more than just a couple of kittens, so I took away his keys and found a couch for him to crash on. The next day, he thanked me.

Please, do not let you friends drive while under the influence of chaos kittens. You very well may save their lives.

(Message brought to you by MACK: Mothers Against Choas Kittens)

And to keep on topic, here is one of the things I liked about the last event:

We finally got the Earth Circle back up again... FINALLY.
Some very interesting developments with the characters: personally and between groups; pc's and npc's.
And some other personal stuff as well

Johnathan Lancaster said:
There was one time when I was at a party, and there were chaos kittens there. I saw my friend starting to leave, and he was definitely under the influence of chaos kittens. I confronted him about it, but he said he was okay to drive, and that he only petted a few choas kittens. By the looks at the shedded fur on his shirt, I knew he had more than just a couple of kittens, so I took away his keys and found a couch for him to crash on. The next day, he thanked me.

Please, do not let you friends drive while under the influence of chaos kittens. You very well may save their lives.

(Message brought to you by MACK: Mothers Against Choas Kittens)

oh gosh.. this is great.. *laughing*

Bond said:
HAHAHAHA! And no one helped you.

That's right.

-Bond

:rant2:Hey! I helped as soon as I could! And if I hadn't of been laughing so hard, I'd have helped sooner!

Back