Donate for Dragon Stamps!

I was gonna say that we managed to snag a railroad spike (with a great story as to how we came to find it) and have it all polished up from the rust and all and painted white and everything, only to see that someone else already got that one done. :shock: Oh, well...now you've got 2.

Maureen

Thank you SO MUCH to everyone that donated for the National Event, NPCed, cut tags, etc.! Many of you know I was intending to update the items/amounts in the car yesterday - unfortunately, I left the receipt book in NPC camp. Whoops!

Scott is going to be inputting the info into a tracking chart that we've been using, and we will get you your Dragon Stamp awards as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience, and will do everything in our power to get you rewards as soon as possible.

what was the RR spike for anyhow?

So, has anyone who donated stuff at the National event gotten any feedback as to what they received in compensation?

tieran said:
So, has anyone who donated stuff at the National event gotten any feedback as to what they received in compensation?
I just got a dollar amount receipt at the time of donation. That's it.
Really want to have my Dragons before the next monthly cycles over. =/

Yeah.

I got the receipt too.

Have you tried emailing anyone about it?

I assumed there was still chaos aftermath from National still broiling and everyone will get their Dragons at the same time.
If people are getting Dragons before others, that's just crappy. :x

tieran said:

I also received a receipt based on time and dollars invested in the donations I made, as well as a note to the quality I believe. However I have sent a couple emails requesting information regarding how many Dragon Stamps I actually have received and have not gotten a definite response yet.

David-

You've been emailing Christina or someone else?

Did you donate stuff at the event or mail it over beforehand?

Dreamingfurther said:
tieran said:

I also received a receipt based on time and dollars invested in the donations I made, as well as a note to the quality I believe. However I have sent a couple emails requesting information regarding how many Dragon Stamps I actually have received and have not gotten a definite response yet.

Sent another email out today myself, as we're a month out now from the end of the event and haven't heard a thing. I had really hoped to have access to those this season, but unfortunately the delay has run past the end of Chicago's planned games for the year. Guess we'll just have to hope for a response by spring. :)

Edit : Got a prompt reply tonight as well.

Back