Random Items for Sale

Draven

Count
The following items are of no use to me, and I am offering them at the rate of double production, before I sell them outside the community on a general merchant's market:

Noisemaker Trap
Weapon Trap - Damages like a Lightning Storm
Weapon Trap - Damages like a Lightning Bolt
Silver Arrows - 40
Bolts - 20
Arrows - 20
Staff - Sold
Light Crossbow
Longsword - Sold
Heavy Crossbow - 3
Shortbow
Bludgeon
Long Axe - 2
Hallucinate Elixir - 2
Cause Damage Gas
Nausea Gas
Scroll of Shatter - Sold
Scroll of Lightning Storm x 2 - Sold
Scroll of Stone Storm - Sold
Scroll of Shun - Sold

If you are interested, please contact me. I can certainly provide you with costs if you need it. I am open to trades for potions of Cures, Purifies, and Protectives. I would value those as equal to twice their production value.

Any items not requested by the last weekend of February will be sold on the general market.

-Shaman Zeth

Last edited:
Shaman Zeth, I'm always in the market for a spare staff. They get destroyed or lost so easily. I'll also gladly pay for the scrolls. I'm also willing to pay for any younger adventurers in need of weaponry and that find themselves short of coin.

If you are considering selling on the open market might I offer to take anything spare you have off your hands for it's production value. I am always working on increasing my stock of goods in order to have whatever a fellow adventurer needs when they are less than fully equipped. If you wish to speak further I am fairly easy to find in both Foxbridge, Ceriopolis, and here of course.

I have marked the items that have been requested.

Back