Let's get some input

Hello my dear adventures,

What are some of your favorite things to eat in the Tavern? What are some snacks you'd like to see? Do you have any meals that you don't want to see?

Ive got a good idea of some great meals this year, but I don't know all of you well enough to know what your likes and dislikes are.

Thank you for all the love you showed me last year, I'm looking forward to running the Tavern for this year as well!

Love,
Collette
Tavern keeper

I'm just happy someone is willing to staff the tavern in these dangerous times.

Not a fan of fish. Anything else is great.

Having lunch be something you can walk and eat is helpful. Dinner time is often colder and/or wet, so stews and chili are nice to help warm up.

Thanks for staffing the tavern,

-Gideon

Gideon,

So happy there are adventurers willing to help protect me in dangerous times. I'm so glad you'll be around this year!

Fish isn't on the menu so you're in the clear there. I'm trying to think of the seasons and make sure the food isn't too heavy or hot in June and whatnot.

Thank you so much for the response!

Collette
Tavern keeper

I too am happy to have someone who wants to staff the tavern. While avoiding overly heavy food is certainly a good idea, I've found that a hot meal regardless of season does tend to hit the spot after spending hours running about the lands. I look forward to seeing what you put together, but if you are looking for recipes that feed larger numbers of people, let me know.

-Mathis

Thank you indeed. Running a tavern looks to be hard work. I agree with Mathis and Gideon, hot food at the last meal is nice. Hearty but not heavy if you can figure out how to do that. One of my favorite tavern foods is a breakfast sandwich I had up in Arden. It was a flat bready muffin with egg, cheese, and sausage.

Back