Thanks from Gaden

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Greetings,

I heard reports of a few dozen warbands from Wayside were on route to Gaden to help in the coming assaults on the Architect's sources of power. Locke didn't mention who sent them, but I wanted to personally thank whoever it was.

As I speak this, we've discovered 4 out of 10 potential locations from those who have reported back, which is honestly the least I had hoped for. What happens in 5 weeks will test our wills and resolve, but thanks to the troops sent, it'll be just a bit easier.

Anyone who would like to join us for the fight of the century...well, it's not a purple dream eater, or a giant bone dragon of ice and death, but it'll be an unforgettable moment, is welcome to travel to Gaden in 5 weeks for the assault. Accommodations should you arrive prior will be provided by me.

Again, my thanks.

Lord Asher Oakheart of Horizon within The Valley of Solace of The Sheltered Lands
Druid of Serenity Among Discord

Welcome Master--err Mi Lord

My unit was one of several former slave units that where sent to help. Have to admit it was the tag alongs the mercenaries who came with us that did the best fighting though. All former professional soldier sorts. There was also a few elves who said they owed a debt of honor or something though I think they died.

Endry 14th Kin Milita in service to Baron Bluewater and King Grimlock

Back