Looking for Thistle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liz_S

Arlyne enters the tavern, weary of her latest adventures. She orders some mead from the barmaid and sits at a corner table, hoping to see a glimpse of Thistle in the crowd.

Thistle see's Arlyne in the Tavern and approahes with her own drink.

Arlyne's eyes lit up as she sees the familiar face.
"Thistle!" She beckons, moving a seat out beside for her to her. "Have a moment?"

"Of course. I'm enjoying a relaxing evening in the Tavern tonight, as I plan to travel soon. How can I help?"

Last edited:
Arlyne takes a long sip of her mead before she begins...
"I am not sure if you are aware of Jinns concerns from our last fight with Al'zoon. We need everything that we have to fight against him. The Sanctum is currently in the process of producing scrolls for Awakens, Elemental & Spell Shields and Magic Armors and possibly more. I am hoping that the Weavers are doing the same in terms of potions like Endows, Cure Weaknesses, Purifies and Remove Paralysis and the like?"

"The Earthweavers were planning to make Awakens and Purify's in preparation for traveling to Orcelion's realm. I will ask them to expand their inventories to Magic Armour, Elemental Shields and Spell Shields as well."

Arlyne nods.
"Is it too much to ask to divert the shields to Poison? And maybe some Remove Paralysis?"

"Both Purify and Remove Paralysis would work. Unfortunately, their is no Poison Shield potion, only an elixer or spell. You would need to talk with the Alchemist's for that. As it cost the same for Purify and Remove Paralysis, I will ask them to work on both."

"I'll speak with our Alchemy comrades here. Thanks for your help on this Thistle."

"No problem. Only by working together can we defeat Al'zoon"

"Agreed."
Arlyne takes the last sip of her drink and clears her throat. "I don't want to take up much of your time as I know the both of us have much to do before our next gathering." She smiles at the dryad.."I'm glad we finally get to work together more Thistle. I wish you luck on your endeavors"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back