Quick Update!

Kitaruen

Knight
I am going to keep this relatively brief, but wanted to provide clarity and dispel fears. The Alliance as you all know is in turmoil at the moment. A split will occur in the near future as several chapters break away to form a new game-Somi has already done so with their creation of Convergence. I wish all of them nothing but the best as I have deep respect for their owners and never want harm to come to ANY Larp community. However, with that said OUR community is what I must focus on. I have spoken with the owners of Traverse City and Minnesota and can say WE are committed to a unified Midwest and want our resepctive communities to flourish. I will not speak for them directly but can promise they and I will be working together as we move forward. I also will state clearly that WE are CHICAGOALLIANCELARP! I love my staff, my players, literally all of you because together you make this game and all the stress that sometimes goes with it absolutely worth it. I welcome any of you who have questions to reach out to me directly or to costumerservice@chicagoalliancelarp.com

The rest of 2020 shall continue as planned. Look for rumors, ibgas, discord events, and live private modules over the coming months. Then come late January look for the 2021 schedule to be published....The Best is Yet to Come shall be the theme of the next season. We will return to normalcy next year as the Pandemic lifts! Also look for A Story For The Ages an ALLIANCENATIONALEVENT! It is coming have no fear! 2021 is going to ROCK and it is because of our community!

Talk to you over the coming days! And I hope to speak to many of you over the October 30th Weekend Long Discord Event! Look for full details coming soon!

Back