June Event Favorites!

Lurin

Duke
We'd love to hear your favorites from our first hot event! I'll go first!

- New Player - Always great to see new faces at game and man you picked things up and joined in quick!
- Traveling Guests - Similar to new players it's always fantastic to see new traveling faces, You guys added so much to our game and we were overjoyed to have you!
- Skeleton around the table - Gillie keeping a table between us until she decided it was time for this skeleton to die!
- 'Bolander, we've come to bargain' - fantastic line and a likely harbinger to what's to come for that poor innocent elffight,
- "Oh yeah we are probably going to kill you' ..'Oh I see...500 body!'
- Poor Stone Mantle holder, no one likes him.
- Foxkin hijinks and Roland's 'I love you, never change' after the release of the crackles.
- Chair raid hijinks, that'll teach ya'll to take sticks from someone's grove!
- Heimricht and Karmok, what's with the hate to your friendly neighborhood Fae Troll?
- 'I will now attempt....humor'
- Retelling an old Durl Joke to Jonathon, can't beat a classic!
- Of course so many more moments, too many to list!

splitting treasure 50/50 with a goblin. you get 4 coins we get 4 coins. (4 CP to the goblin 4 SP to the adventurers.)

I swear if this is the "storming the castle joke that's only been told 1000 times..."

It’s always amazing good times to go larping, but if I had to list just a few, here’s some highlights!

- First time traveling! Seriously, this is my first time ever visiting a chapter besides my home chapter and only my third ever character (the first went away when we stopped going to ginger cascades, the second is my current crossroads). It’s kind of fun living multiple lives… speaking of…

- NEW me! Playing Silas was a new experiment and I didn’t know if I’d like playing the “straight faced” guy all day because I'm such a wisecracker on the regular but yeah, kinda enjoying it!! Give in to pure logic… embrace the void… welcome the calm serenity of emotionless silence…

- BOLANDER! WE COME TO BARGAIN!! Lol, maybe not the exact words we’ll use going in but….. I certainly intend to END every fight with it now XD

- I freaking love my polearm. Near the end it was getting tough to fight with as I was tiring out but seeing as I’ve had ZERO experience prior and Im just standing ten feet away and tapping away all but unopposed all up and down NPCs’ exposed flanks… yeah, Im loving this weapon! Toss on an enhanced blade and crushing it. Oh and…

- “No negotiations, I call forth a 35 flame bolt. I call forth a 45 flame bolt. 3 flame. 3 flame. 3 flame…” at the mod to get our chairs back… I don’t know if anyone else found it as amusing as I did but the plan was to grab the chairs and go, so… yeah… burn the dryads. One pinned me and there was a small debate on how long it would take to wear off at which point my response was “pin wears off in five. Her compel to stand still wears off in five as well. My flaming blade wears off in ten. She is welcome to attack me again. It did not go well for her companion.” We used a release instead and I merely thanked the dryads for an “entertaining time”. I thought it was great, even if no one else commented on it…

- Skoldr’s rune readings. If you haven’t had one done, give them a try. They are eerily insightful and he only asks 3 copper which is way worth it for a cool rp moment. Especially the touching one he had with Roland regarding Catherine’s future. It was seriously touching, for real.

- Catherine, please don’t set the tavern on fire. As much as I (and by extension, Silas as well) don’t like kids, I think more Catherine content might be cute. Especially if we can all contribute something to her becoming a great hero like she wants. I’m actually already dreaming up a couple of modules revolving around this concept of plot is at all interested in some scribbles from my twisted mind.

- Ring around the Rosie between Gilly and the ice/undead will live rent free in my mind forever.

- special Kudos to Roland, who really seemed to show true leadership skills by being the face of negotiations and being the one to get both me and skoldr invested in the circle and being quick to explain and involve folk- big Rick energy, my man

- props to Heinrich, slaying it with the beverages, lord knows our weekends are always better for his presence (and our coinpurses a little lighter -.^)

- Duo, excellent with that shield, more than once saved my spooky pale butt by being first on the scene-fearless, dependable, brave and true. I’d stand by your side in battle any day, sir.

- my biata friend, I never got from you how to spell your name and im not going to butcher it here, but speaking as someone who got flattened into a sticky paste by a pissed off golem, then ground into the earth for good measure after acknowledging I’d failed even after taking enough damage to die six deaths over, let me just say, I could feel all 500 body when you took that. Bless your broken bones, sir…

- Charliiiieee, bless your precious starving heart. I want to bring you a golden ticket and take you to a chocolate factory! Little moments like that make these things so good- it’s a shame my character will likely write you off as a victim of natural selection >_< but you rock as an npc

- if I haven’t called you out specifically, know that everyone had a moment where you shone and that alone speaks volumes. Thank you everyone for a great game!!

I swear if this is the "storming the castle joke that's only been told 1000 times..."
It was totally different this time though...there where Biata in the castle and it was being attacked by goblins....

Yay favorites!
- playing new travel characters and finally fighting alongside Adam and Austin for the first time! I think I'm gonna love becoming a spellsword.
- Cold tavern and spaghetti
- Bluenior (like junior but blue) came in just for funsies cause Gillie needed something to travel with, and he ended up actually doing something cool!
- All the different characters of NPCs and learning how they're all interacting with the world
- LOL the table thing! I kept being approached in my last 5 seconds of refitting and internally going AAAAAAA-! What better way to get your bearings back than to just agro the skelly around the table?
- The rune readings, and now we all deeply advocate for Catherine lol oh no
- Hanging out outside, and out of nowhere getting pinned by dryads and wondering what's gonna happen next....just to see them running out of the tavern with our chairs and laughing!
- Oh yes the 'Oh I see, 500 body' moment makes my favorite too, loved the negotiation

Back