Help Us Hit You!

Sswanson

Artisan
Owner
Marshal
Wisconsin Staff
As many of you were at our season closer, you know how wet it was. As a result of the big town fight, we lost about HALF of our packets from Monster Camp. We need your help. Our Monsters cannot hock spells, yeet arrows, or chuck globes at you with out these.

Because we are in such desperate need, we are offering a rate of 1 Goblin Stamp for 1 Packet.
  • If you donate more then 500 Packets, you will also get a 5 Minute NPC Scene (safety not guaranteed. Specific NPCs are available at Plot discretion)
  • If you donate more then 1000 Packets, you will also get a 15 Minute NPC Scene (safety not guaranteed. Specific NPCs are available at Plot discretion)

As many of you were at our season closer, you know how wet it was. As a result of the big town fight, we lost about HALF of our packets from Monster Camp. We need your help. Our Monsters cannot hock spells, yeet arrows, or chuck globes at you with out these.

Because we are in such desperate need, we are offering a rate of 1 Goblin Stamp for 1 Packet.
  • If you donate more then 500 Packets, you will also get a 5 Minute NPC Scene (safety not guaranteed. Specific NPCs are available at Plot discretion)
  • If you donate more then 1000 Packets, you will also get a 15 Minute NPC Scene (safety not guaranteed. Specific NPCs are available at Plot discretion)
Are we looking for an amount of total packets, or will all packets within a time period count? I despise making packets, and it will be hard to raise the motivation if there is a possibility that the window closes, but I still put out the effort.

-JT

what of those of us who don't go to your games?

Are we looking for an amount of total packets, or will all packets within a time period count? I despise making packets, and it will be hard to raise the motivation if there is a possibility that the window closes, but I still put out the effort.

-JT
All packets turned in at the first event in March will receive this gobbie ratio and extra goodies.

Back