Draconic Invitations

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanWarheart

Minnesota Staff
To the Adventurers of Evodia,

I am in need of your assistance. I, Summer, Draconic Steward of the Conflux City, have been working on arranging a summit of all the nations to discuss a plan of action for the threat to the Life Plane. I wish to host this in the Conflux City, however there is a threat within that must be disabled or cleansed before we can invite diplomatic delegations. The original security of the city, the Coral Constructs, have long been corrupted by necromantic taint. However in my own research I was able to find a way to cleanse this continual threat. I need your assistance in taking the Construct Compound and cleansing the taint from the construct's command node. With this complete we can then invite delegations to the city for this Summit. As payment, along with treasure salvage rights, I offer a permanent base of operations within the Conflux City. This facility will be equipped with all the infrastructure adventurers require as well as a pair of Circles in which your scholars can invest themselves in.

-Summer, Draconic Steward of the Conflux City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back