2.0 Item and scroll conversion extended

Auric

Administrator
Alliance Owner
The deadline for converting items into the 2.0 ruleset has been extended. It has been pushed to the end of the year due to the delays and cancelations caused by Covid-19. The new deadline to convert items and scrolls is 12/31/2020.

To avoid unnecessarily stressing the conversation system and local team while everyone else was prepping to play, initially I'd put off converting any characters' items that I hadn't intended to play for a while. I thought I'd get around to updating my other characters' stuff once we were able to larp again, but that never happened. To further complicate the thing, all of my local Alliance chapters no longer exist, as I'm in Seattle. What's the procedure here? Should I contact the next closest chapter (Denver?), is the deadline being extended again, or what?

It was lightly talked about but right now there is nothing to indicate it will be extended. You could probably contact any chapte, I'm sure they would be happy to assist you with converting items.

You might also want to create a post in the Suggestion Box with reasoning if you feel it should be extended. This will insure it gets proper owner and national staff visibility.

Back