2.0 Playtest - November PreReg

prashka

Scholar
Marshal
Pre-reg is now OPEN!! (If you have missed the pre-reg deadline please still send in a pre-reg if you are planning on coming to the event, while you may not get the discount you can help make Friday night check-in faster and easier for all of us.)

Please be aware that it has been okayed to offer 15 goblin stamps, just like Seattle, if you pre-reg early! We will give you 15 goblin stamps if you pre-reg by Friday OCTOBER 19th. This gives you 10 days to pre-reg and receive 15 goblin stamps!

This is for the Alliance Oregon November 2-4, 2018 event at Camp Kiwanilong.

Pre-reg will close on Friday October 19th, at 11:59 PM. This is back to our usual 2 weeks before event.

You may now Prepay for your events! Please send payment to paypal@allianceoregon.com along with your full name and that you are pre-paying for game (so we don't think its a donation). Please limit it to just this game at this time.
If you do not wish to pre-pay using PayPal, you maybe use our new Square Cash account by either using the app and sending us money via our $allianceoregon cashtag or by clicking on this link: http://cash.me/allianceoregon

Please have this done before NOVEMBER 1ST. We do not check the list on Friday of game and we may delay getting you checked in until we have the ability to check.

TO PREREG: PLEASE GO TO THIS LINK: https://alliancedb.herokuapp.com/events/17 We will NOT be accepting pre-reg's through our old form at this time.

Event Fees - OMG THESE HAVE BEEN UPDATED! Be aware of the new event fees!
  • PC: $70.00 at the door, $60.00 if you pre-reg.
  • Advance page: $50.00 at the door, $40.00 if you pre-reg
  • Page: $40.00 at the door, $30.00 if you pre-reg
  • NPC: Free to play, NPC food is $20.00 if you pre-reg before the deadline.
Name in red - Received an incomplete pre-reg.

PC Pre-reg's received:
Sean G
Jessica W
Ellie R
Scott K
Thomas W
Krystina F
Nikki B
Sherry P
Carrie N
Jinian M
Aodhan M
Ashley C
Randall T
Brian H
Rick R
Kweenie T
Russell L
Christine W
Bryan G
Amy G
Daniel M
Zion B
Ryan W
Joseph N
Zaz Y
Kenneth C
Cassi C
Drake R
Cassandra S
Jason S
Francis B
Marty H
Paul G
Jimmy H
Sori H
Amanda B
Norman B
Kenneth C
Mari F

Late PreReg's Received:
Tabitha K
Sean B

Pre-Pays Received:
Aspen L
Carrie N
Joseph N
James D
Kevin G
Amber H
Russell L
Amy G
Bryan G
Sori H
Jimmy H
Ashley B
Jason B
Jason S
Chantell W
Brian H
Sheri C
Barbara M
Brian J
Ellie R
Zaz Y

Character Transfers received:

(If your name is not on this list then I have not received your character card from your home chapter. If I do not receive it by Saturday evening (5/12/18) you will either need to bring a copy of your most recent card or play with the most recent card I have for you in the database. If I don't have anything for you in the database you might end up NPCing.)

NPC Pre-reg's received:

Barbara M
Ben dB
Jessica L
Aspen L
Ben T
Brian J
Amber H
Sheri C
Paul N
Luke D
Ashley B
Jason B

NPC Meal Plan:
Barbara M
Ben dB
Aspen L
Ben T
Brian J
Amber H
Sheri C
Paul N

Cabins list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w3JT6mb5tmHcqdUm7HqHxWjK-wMibfl0VTaSsN7CLtU/edit#gid=0

IMPORTANT NOTE: The Electric Cabin has been reserved permanently for people with medical needs. If you are one of those people, please email logistics@allianceoregon.com with your name. You do not need to include the nature of your medical need if you do not wish, but please ensure this is a MEDICAL need, not "I need a cell phone charger."

Please use the above link to sign up for your bunks. I will be moving (not removing) people who do not pre-reg. Please do not move or remove ANYONE without their permission. Please do not move ANYONE on the Non-pre-reg column unless their name is on the Pre-reg list above. We have plenty of sleep space but obviously it's good to have sleeping spots for those who we know are going!

Last updated: 10/24/2018

If you feel you should be on this list and are not, please email logistics and let us know. Thanks!

I will not be updating this list as frequently this game, as the list may change frequently as people try out the new system. If you have questions, feel free to post them here, PM me, or email logistics@allianceoregon.com.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Is there a way to sell back skills purchased? I'm struggling to find it if there is. I bought some and realized that I haven't been taught them so I need to change things.

Is there a way to sell back skills purchased? I'm struggling to find it if there is. I bought some and realized that I haven't been taught them so I need to change things.
In the 2.0 play test there isn't a need for teaching as you can change your entire build around. You will have to request a spirit forge via the logistics form though (I don't have a link, sorry).

As for the sell back button, there isn't one. I believe they are working on getting one made by final release but it hasn't been priority as we can do a full reset.

Hey all! If you are on the Seattle boards, you will have seen a post from @Polare#2214 a week or so ago about some 2.0 changes. Basically, Reavers and Slayers are showing some issues in playtests as being overly powerful, especially Undead slayer. It is likely that the current rituals will be changing substantially in the near future (after the playtesting period is over). As such, we would like to encourage you to avoid taking Reavers and Slayers at this time for our upcoming games. We want to ensure you don't skew your experiences based on something that may exist in a severely altered state in 2.0.

If you have already pre-reg'd with a Slayer or Reaver, you can update your prereg or email Logistics with the ritual you would rather have in its place. Thank you!

A reminder to please include RITUALS and SPELL MEMORIZATIONS in your pre-reg in the notes section!

After feedback from last game, I'll be listing all of the rituals you buy on your card.

Updated! Remember to prereg by FRIDAY for the discount!

Tomorrow is the last day to pre-reg! Get those pre-reg's in!!!

Prereg has closed, and the list has been updated.

Back