2009 Schedule of Events

Hi Everyone,

Without further ado, and with much hope to see all the old faces and a few new faces we'd like to bring you the 2009 Schedule of events:

Jan 3rd- 1 Day event
April 10-12th Weekend
June 5-7th Weekend
July 31rst to Aug 2nd Weekend
September 11-13th Weekend
Oct 2-4th Weekend
Nov 14th 1 day (Tentative if needed)

All dates subject to change but we will do our darnedest to keep to this schedule and inform you of any 1 days.

I'm sorry we were unable to book a May event this yr that didn't conflict with memorial day and for which our campsite would be available. We will look to schedule other events at other times or if requested.

Thanks,

Paul

Whoot!! :D WE have a schedule! I shall be there with bells on!

Amanda

Just don't give any of those bells to Durl, he's got enough bling already.

You should just form up a big caravan and truck everyone down to the Ohio May event then, May 8-10. It's even my birthday weekend, so I know there's gonna be a big gypsie party, how can you miss that?! :D

Jeff,

why dont you come down and see us Mr "hey im moving closer to you so ill be a regular staple in Chicago"?

Naw seriously, I'd love to come down but everytime we start to plan a major Ohio trip life gets in the way of our plans. We are still working hard at it though.

Paul

Well now that my sister has just moved to Naperville last weekend, that will probably happen, hopefully later this year. Like you said, that real life thing keeps rearing up and biting me in the backside too.

Back