2013 Donations Needed

Rezzik (NWC)

Scholar
Traverse City Staff
As we start planning for the 2013 season we will need specific donation requests fulfilled to create the season we envision. Items that are currently needed are as follows:

Black Robes x4
White Robes x4

Brown Spray Paint
Black Tube Socks
White Tac-Paper

Goblin Masks (Green, Black/Red, and Brown)
Pointed Hoods/Coifs/Mantles (White and Black)
Dark Pants size XL

Mouse Traps
Fishing Line
Pull-Pop Stringed Fireworks.

All items will have the max donation modifier since they are specifically requested by the chapter.

*** There will be a 10 to 1 gobbie reward for all cash and gift card donations (10 gobbies for every dollar) ***

Gift cards are most useful if they are for a place of business that sells hardware. This includes Home Depot, Lowes, Manards, and even stores such as Walmart and Meijers.

Through donations we can have our most visual season yet!

Lets say someone was in a far off land and would like to make a donation, is there a paypal account one may be able to donate too?

Chris, am I able to give you donations for TC at the next SoMi event? I'd like to donate ASAP so I can make sure A) you have the things you needs and B) I get you stuff before someone else does.

Is that cool?

Steve

Yes Steve I would be more than happy to accept them and take them home from you at the event. I can't thank you enough :). See you then!

I'd like to add make-up brushes to the needed list. The brushes can be small paint brushes from a craft store (Jo Anns, Hobby Lobby, Michaels, etc). Please not the black bristled brushes like the ones that come in the kids water color paint sets, but that size. Make-up requests will be added after the May event once inventory is taken.

Thank you,
Brigit

Monster camp desperately needs cake make-up (NO grease or cream please)!
We need all colors except green.
We currently have no brown, purple, or metallics (gold, silver, copper).
More make-up sponges and baby wipes (for sensitive skin if possible) would also be appreciated.

Alison kindly donated some brushes at the last event. Thank you.

Is the 10:1 gobbie ratio still in effect. This is listed as 2013, with no expiration?

Yes it is still in effect :).

I sent an email to Chris about this already, but just thought I'd post it here as well:

Y'all need any custom leather masks for notable NPCs (that's what I prefer to do, anyway, but I could make you a mask or two for more basic baddies)? I'm looking to get a few TC gobbies to blanket up my alt character before I play him next weekend, so let me know soon. You can check out my previous work on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AST-Fant ... 4817837578

Lemme know,
~ Alexander

Back