2024 Regional FAQ (Updating as I can)

Drew AGB Co-Owner

Scholar
Gettysburg Staff
Hey Everyone,

I know many of you are excited to play at the 2024 Northeast Regional Event hosted by AGB, NH, and NEPA. Below are some of the more frequently asked questions. More will be added over the next few weeks.

1. What are the dates for the 2024 Northeast Regionals?

A: October 11th to Oct 14th. Game will run from Opening Ceremonies Friday Oct. 11th to Oct.14th till 2-3 AM Closing Ceremonies.

2. Where will the 2024 Northeast Regional Event be held?

A: The event will be held at Rocky Creek YMCA Camp. The site address for driving is:
20 Penryn Ln
Cornwall, PA 17016

You can view the YMCA's website about the camp here:

We also have a forum channel with some information and pictures located here:

3. How much will it cost for the Event?

A: The pre-registration cost for the event is $100 if paid by Oct. 4th 1159 PM, after that, the cost goes up to $120.

4. How much is the meal plan for the Event?

A: There is not a meal plan for this event. The event fee covers the meals provided.

5. If I do not want to sleep on site, what are some available options?

A: We have created a forum post regarding this. You can find that post by following this link:

6. Is there an PC:NPC Ratio?

A: There will be a 3:1 ratio for this event so that we have enough people to entertain the player.

7. Speaking of NPC's, what is the compensation they receive for the Event?

A: NPC's for the Event will of course get the Event double blanket as with any event, but will also recieve 75 Dragon Stamps for NPCing the entire event. They will also receive 750 goblin stamps from the AGB Chapter.

<More coming later....>

Also if you have specific questions, but them in the comments below, so I know to address as many as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back