7/11 Event: Food and "Who's coming?"

Unfortunately, the great Becky Fleming will not be able to run the tavern for our 7/11 event. I am looking into some other options, but it may be too short of notice. There is a great deal of food to be had a very short distance away from the camp, so noone should starve :)

On a better note, who all is planning on attending?

I shall do my very best to be out there. As a PC for my first time in SoMi! I saw that South Michigan was a bit short on Gypsies last time I was there! :D

4 or 5 NPCs from Garden City, if there's a little ceasers in town we can just have someone make a pizza run around meal time.

I'll be there but i don't know about the rest of the group i normally come with.

Myself, Alison, Doug, and Amber will be there. We are looking forward to it!

GJ

Three definites from Traverse City! Bummer about the tavern ... I was looking forward to the food!

Arlene

word is in, I shall be making it, but will be late as always with such a distance from chicago.

Ractor said:
word is in, I shall be making it, but will be late as always with such a distance from chicago.

It may be a little greener in SoMi this event... if I can pull it off with work - I'll be there.

You will have another old face show up, I will be making the trip out there, I know i'm posting this a little late, but I will be there.

Back