A Bold Endeavor.

Lurin

Duke
Brave men and Women of Hopes Reach,

I have been informed of your intentions to assault the Anvil this coming weekend and am honored by your courage to assault such a place. I myself shall lead a group of my finest men south around the Anvil to prevent your assault from being overrun by the corrupt south of the Anvil, who have a fearsome strength. I have asked the Earth Guild of Gaden to ensure that an earth circle is available should it be needed, I have also arraigned for an additional group to come and relieve you over the afternoon hours to ensure you may eat in peace and to offer training and basic supplies should they be needed.

My scribes tell me that to take the Anvil a number of challenges, roughly half a dozen, must be concured, We shall maintain our post until the sun begins to set and then come to the Anvil to help support the final assault on the summit, I have great faith that the same adventurers that have already struck out at the corrupt so many times this year will be able to remove the protections of the summit before we arrive.

In strength and arms, under the guidance of my father,

Crown Prince Talon

Back