A call for assisstance

KeelyBrenna

To all members of the Chiram's Hollow healers guild and any others who are willing to assist me,

As some of you are aware, tortured spirits have recently begun attempting to resurrect in various Bastions, and those who have attempted these resurrections have then found themselves being told and experiencing stories themselves. These "stories" are in fact what we believe to be the real last moments of these tortured spirits. We believe a very dangerous, very powerful Horror has been traveling around to various Bastions, and putting on torture shows. Her victims are unwilling, and her audience is unwilling - as we believe she has some sort of ability to enthrall with her voice. More than just rumor, some of us cast a Resonance ritual last gather and can confirm these tortures are actually happening. If I can get enough people, I would like to spread out to the various Bastions to attempt to gather more information, possibly determining which Bastions she's been to and which ones she has yet to attack. Those who have experienced these victims last moments can tell you of the anguish and horror - this must not be allowed to continue. Any help, advice, or information would be greatly appreciated. If you think you can help please see me at the Healers Guild.

With Sincerity
~Guildmistress Keely Quinn Brenna-Erinelenath

((OOG: I'm trying to get a group writeup together and anyone who is interested in participating is more than welcome! Don't know what to do for a writeup? Feel free to join this one! You can email me IG or OOG at DeadlandsHelper@Gmail.com. Please do so by this Sunday night 9/23 so I have time to get the writeup together. Thanks!

~Stace))

Back