A call for Company

Alopex

To all of my dear old friends, and to those I've not yet met,
It would seem that I've arrived in this place rather later than I would have preferred. If you do not see me immediately it is because I am traveling this 'bastion' and seeking to get the lay of the land. I expect I will find time to catch up with you all soon enough.
The stories I have heard have been grim, almost without exception; It is my intention, with the permission of those present, to take my leave of the town ere the month is through, to try to make record of the countryside nearby and the numbers and sources of the undead if I may. It is my intention to travel light and silent, If there are any who would join me- for such a task would be less gruelling with a shared watch- please respond here.

Warmest Regards,
Alopex
PS: Also, if there is a good stable nearby, I think I will board Petalo there for a while. Please let me know when you see me.

Alopex --

You have convenient timing, friend. It is good to see you are still alive and well. I have been curious to discover the land myself and see what has become of it, and what is left. To do so in another's company would be pleasant, if not beneficial -- I am unsure if it is safe for anyone to be traveling alone here.

And I may have a few bottles left from the store of ale that Irina unwittingly left me, too. I think they'll find your company better than my own.

May the Hawk guide your path,
Sevaria

My Friend!

Having not seen you since last we all feasted together it is good to see you are well! Take care when wandering these lands. The one who crashed our party is out and about and has already done his damage to our dear Thrace! Well, for that, he will be punished I'm certain. Watch your back. If you are able, send word back to the tavern for us to post on the wall on whatever you discover. There are also brain sucking creatures near the water! Though I have not seen one I am certain they exist. Thank your lucky stars you are blood. Aparently the food and drink are ash in the mouth of the "less than colorful" ones aka humans. Board your beast nearby so that I may visit from time to time and bring apples or other such goodies I can get my hands on.
Walk Light!
Cuz
~Z~

My first few experiences with the local humans taught me of their unfortunate plight; for all of their sakes I hope that we can find reconciliation between them and whatever force lay such a curse upon them.
Sevaria, I should be only too glad for your company and Irina's ale, particularly if it's the red I've been daydreaming of. Of course it must be enjoyed sparingly if we are to keep our senses, or at least if I'm to be sound of mind enough to keep watch. We'll catch up on lost time- there is a great deal I've yet to learn about the way of life in this place, and I would see an improvement in it for all.

Nais Tuke,
Alopex

I have been here for a few weeks now, and even then, too much has occurred for me to tell the tale in one sitting -- but I will do my best to inform you of what I have learned in my time here thus far, which has -- I admit -- mostly been unpleasant. You can find me here within the Bastion whenever you are willing and ready to depart, friend Alopex.

May the Hawk guide your path,
Sevaria

Friend Alopex,

It has been quite some time, and I've missed your company since I parted our ways in the lands of Caldaria.

I would enjoy catching up with you, if you'd have my company. Please, come seek me out at my forge. I have set up shop not to far from The Silver Scythe. I have much I would like to discuss with you, and I'm sure I can spare some of my own stock of brew for you to sip. I only say sip, due to the potency of the brew I keep on hand.

Please, come find me.

-Darius Trollsbane Silver

While my eager restlessness has kept me thus far from your forge, my friend, rest assured I will be stopping by- I may be no Dwarf, but you know well that I am no lightweight, either. That said, I'm sure there won't be too great a dent in your reserve.
You are, as always, welcome to join me in my expedition; A healer who is handy in a fight would be a boon, provided you can be as quiet as you are quick.

Back