A call out for Blacksmiths.

Lech

Artisan
This is a call out to all Blacksmiths.

Master Nyio Sorn and myself are attempting to craft something to aid us in the fight against Hook. If you are a blacksmith we need your assistance, if you are willing to give it.
We need Masters, Journeymen, and anyone who can repair armor.
This will be taxing on your skills so come with your muscles loosened and your crafting prowess strong.
Please let us know here if you are able to lend your aid and how skilled you are.

Thank you in advance,

Ser Baron Foss Fairfax

Masters
Nyio Sorn
Foss Fairfax
Franz Firebrand
Draco O'Dell

Journeymen

Can repair armor

Last edited:
Foss,

I'm in the process of finishing a suit of Armor at the moment so a few of my resources are tied up leading into the fair day. Otherwise I should be able to contribute my skill as a Master smith. I look forward to seeing this Hook related device in action.

F.F.

F.F,

while I wont be at this gathering I could spot/supply you no charge the suit you need in order for you to assist with this request. I have all sizes from 20 to 62 blows.

Cassandra
Master Smith of Erabella

Cassandra,

That would be appreciated. I'm looking at a 45 blow suit. I will reach out in a timely manner to discuss logistics.

FF

Baron Foss I would like to look at these plans so I am sure to bring the right tools but I will be there. Do you know if you plan to complete this great undertaking on the Friday evening or Saturday evening of our gathering?

-Gertrude The Gruntled Dwarf
Master;
Blacksmith
Potions
Scrolls

Journeyman;
Alchemy
Traps

I believe we are going to attempt the crafting afternoon on Saturday after we have regain our mental and physical prowess. So for sure, I would like to over all the plans at Breakfast with all involved.

Five Master Dwarven Blacksmiths in one place. Woah. I just got the chills thinking about it.

Baron Foss

Baron Fairfax,

I will offer what little weight my hammer carries to your endeavour, however I have merely a soldier's understanding of armour. I can forge simple kitchen utensils, nails, arrow-heads, belt-knives, but nothing more grandiose. Regardless, what little skill I possess is at your disposal. I may also be able to draw some expertise from the University, if you reveal more about the other facets of this expedition.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Praedmar University
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Keeper Hartsboon,

The more the sturdier. See you soon

Baron Foss

Back