A Call to Arms

evi1r0n

Baron
Greetings friends and fellow adventurers,
Some of you know me, some of you do not. I am Commander Alcandar Northwind, deputy earth guild master of Landfall. In the month of May, we the people of Landfall will face an enemy of great power. I call out to all those of Andar and the Valley of Ghosts to come to our aid. Our enemies are vile slavers, conquerors, and necromancers. They wish to enslave all those native to the island of the Golden Horn. We wish to stop that advance.

There is an opportunity to do great deeds and face great opposition. To test one's mettle against a truly dangerous foe. But with true danger comes a chance for profit. Regardless of your motivations, we would welcome any friendly blade to our side. If you have questions feel free to send me a private missive.

Will you join us in this fight against evil? Meet in Landfall on May the 3rd. I will take those who make it to the site.

(OOG: This is for the OR season closer at camp Shepherd in Enumclaw on May 4th - 7th. It will be epic.)

I'm on the way...

Good to hear. We can provide lodging, if you need it (as long as you don't mind sleeping next to a ward).
-Alcandar

Good, cuz I'm bringing friends...

Excellent... Let us unleash fury on our enemies.

Back