A call to Arts

*same female voice*
Your was-dead-got-better folk are welcome to drop me a line- BUT, actually I was more an offer... challenge?...choffer.. to the other people of Fortannis- they contact me, they fund a project, they get something in return and so does the realm of the Maelstrom. They get art, you get art, and I make a little living off something that isnt killing monsters day in day out. Everyone wins.

Jokeing aside, I can do more than mature work. Yanno, with clothes. If you're into that. You deviant you.

And the name is Vira.

With that, I piss off and hope someone else will now make a scene! All inquiries can be made privately, my response time is very good.

* In a very serious tone that seems very unnatural, spoken clearly with very little hints of an accent.*

Greetings all,

It is true I was speaking mainly in jest. I general only speak in positive terms. I often forget that I am not very well known by most, and my sense of humor can be a bit off putting. I am new to the dreams cape but be assured I shall make sure no to make the same mistake twice.

The point I was trying to make was obviously was lost in translation. As I stated much more clearly by Terren we need whatever you have to offer. I will reserve any judgement or comment of any type moving forward.

However to deny art to others for my words, would only serve to hurt them more than me. As originally stated I am bard my job is to spread knowledge and hopefully joy. I have failed this task and clearly offended many.

I know that jokes about spectacular male art work and Dryad metal sensitivity are clear nothing to be joked about, and I will steer clear of jokes on such subjects in the future.

So to be clear thank you very muchfor the wonderful work of art. I truly do appreciate it. I am sure it will serve the people well. It has already become an inspiration to me.

I truly, deeply, and humbly apologise to any I have offended.

My actions in no way represent the views of the resplendent quail merchanting company as a whole or any of it's members and I am very very very sorry. Hopefully my ploy for a cheap laugh hasn't detracted to much from my cause.

-Embrawk Hematite

***Another image filters through the dreamscape.....*****

Attachments

• troll.jpg
    troll.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
*Eye raise* If he is willing to say 'Please' and 'Thank You' I might consider it...

*smiles* Then it is good that he has accomplished at least the first of those and the beginning of this dream, and has apologized for the misunderstanding and said thank you for the offers so far.

Friend Embrawk Hematite,

I am not an artist, writer of poetry or songs, or a teller of stories. But I do know those who have such talents, and perhaps I can gather such things from them to help your land and people heal. You say that their culture and art has been destroyed, taken from them, but are there themes that would speak to their hearts more than others?

It will take some time to find and speak to those I am thinking of, and I will work as quickly as I am able.

Safe travels to you,

Amory Thistleburr

* A voice straining to repress an accent speaks clearly*

Greetings Friends and Comrades

To clarify one again, if anything can be shared for the survivors I ask any and all to do so please. I also truly thank any and all who have done so and may do so in the future.

Having said that, Amory Thistleburr I feel written works of humor or hope and peaceful or encouraging images may be best.

I will however except any works given.

If we can avoid tales of excess violence of elemental that may be for the best, as these topics may stir up some negative feelings in the survivors.

No art has ever or will ever be turned away.

Thank you for your contribution to help the survivors of the maelstrome.

Sincerely
Embrawk Hematite.

Last edited:
Back