A Celebration Once More

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
I'm happy to announce that thanks to a gracious ritual casting of an Eternal Forest and Bountiful Harvest Ritual by the Garrett Trading Company this years Cranberry Festival will have the greatest yield yet! On behalf of myself and the rest of the Festival's organizers, we thank you Mr. Garrett and business.

To all, let us celebrate the Cranberry Festival during it's 2 weeks of festivities October 9th through 22nd! All across Gavaria is welcome into Eryport for the fellowship and food. There is also still time to sign up to become this years "Queen Ann of Cranberry Land". We look forward to all contestants and those who wish to continue the legacy of our great Duchy.

Samantha "Old Cran Cran" Gooslem

I'd like to congratulate this year's Queen Ann of Cranberry Land, Missy Dunwoods. Missy will be making her way to visit towns all around Atish. However new this year, Queen Ann will be making a special visit to Atupal as an ambassador of our Duchy's finest celebration. How lovely!

This will be the best Cranberry Festival yet!

Samantha Gooslem

I have such fond and happy memories of the Cranberry Festival celebrations in my hometown of Winters Rest! A beautiful celebration of the bountiful crop we produce here in Atish! I'm so looking forward to this year's celebration, especially since the ordeal with Atupal and our brief time spent in Prademar. I can't wait!

- Korē Morleth, Wisdom of the Atish Militia

In honor of the Cranberry festival our traditional berry blend will be swapped out with a limited cranberry special. Enjoy at only 1 silver per cup.

May your buckets always be full of Bog Fresh Cranberries!

-Heinricht

Attachments

• cranberry punch.png
    cranberry punch.png
    467 KB · Views: 1
((OOG *Squeals*))

Back