A Devoted Traveller Looking For Familia

Fond greetings to all of Parna! My name is Marcena Cenkraea "The Dove" DagonGaddi, a Romani of the proud Dagon tribe out of Leonato. I seek to hear the voices of Parna. All of you answer me! Tell me about yourselves. Tell me stories, lies, dreams, whate'er you do desire to end the silence of my dreams and let me know well about the Parna I am to visit soon when the snow clears and the new year is full in bloom. If there are sisters and brothers local to the town, I would especially that they contact me foremost. It has been so long since I have had the company of a varda.

With Love For All,

A Devoted Traveller Wishing Wonderful Things,

Peace Be With Everyone,

~Marcena Cenkraea "The Dove" DagonGaddi

(OOG: Figured I'd post it here too because of the arguments on the usage of the regular boards in the Seattle chapter! ~Jesse)

AH! May your journey have been one with so little troubles that your boots nary need a cleaning.

My name is Donovon Flagaratin and have been in and about Stonehaven for some time now. My travels have been slow and short these days due to an unfortunate accident to one of my legs. I wouldn't have minded so much but the individual responsible didn't even buy me a drink after the effort! Myself and a fellow lady by the name of GiGi would be most happy to speak with you and yours upon your arrival at our fair, albiet often dry, town.

These days, I have not been around much as I am securing some trade contracts and my leg keeps my speed that of an elf naming every leaf he crosses. But I hope to be settled back in my shops upon this upcoming weekend's retreat (ooc: overnight event). If you would be visiting upon that time I would be most interested in discussing not only luxury and relaxation but also perhaps some business between our two lands.

Until then, may the forces of evil become confused upon their travel to your doorstep.

Dono

Back