A disturbance is felt in the dreaming

Goodfolk Tenoryse,

If the Master Celestialist is a planar traveler in your land and somehow disrupting the magics there, could you not Banish him or otherwise send him away? I understand there is dragonscript that offer such power. Perhaps he can return of his own volition? I expect the man breached the barrier between planes before and could repeat the process. If you are able to transcend the Dreaming, could that not be used as a trail-marker for his return? I feel the imbalance in your world his arrival has caused, but I am unsure what we can do.

More to the point, why are we speaking with you and instead of him?

Dramthin Hartsboon
Prademar University
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Gentleman Hartsboon,

As a scholar of the celestial sciences, and a Mistweaver at that, I have of course already considered those options. But the key and unfortunate variable is I would have to know where he is in order to do that.
Considering the chaos that ensued within mere minutes of his arrival, I strongly advised that Fizzybang return swiftly from whence he came- yet he discarded my guidance, took off to who knows where, and has not been seen since. I would assume that he has not contacted you because he does not want to be found. That said, how anyone could endure speaking to him without developing a headache from his nonsense is beyond me. I do also wish to mention that I am currently working on the calculations for transporting you to this mist sphere safely. Please congregate in your Flaming Skull in 8 days time and await further directions from me. We have yet to be able to take care of the problems caused by his....extended visit. But hopefully you can.

- Mistweaver Bizzyfang Tenoryse

Last edited:
Mistweaver Tenoryse,

I would fully expect the Solars Guild will endorse and patron a rescue effort for their wayward Master Celestialist, especially if he is causing harm to a foreign kingdom. Anything less would certainly be felt and seen in Court. Though I do not know the particulars, I understand the Celestial Guild has been conducting a series of planar experiments of late, and I expect the Master's journey to your land is connected in some manner.

Regardless, if you are requesting assistance from the kingdom of Wayside, I am sure there are many adventurers who will heed your call and attend the Tavern an eight-day hence. I will need to speak with my own regent about my own services, but they may be swayed given proper cause.

That being said, if we are to assist you, I would ask a few questions. First, do you have the ability to shield or otherwise "attune" our Spirits so when we arrive we do not further disrupt your land. Are their dragonscripts we should prepare and bring?

Second, I would ask for more information about your lands, your position within those lands, local customs, etc. A primer, as it were, on you and your people so we may arrive properly and without provoking incident. Are you in a position of local civil power that you might sponsor our arrival and offer proper protections within the law?

Finally, what sort of spirits do you prefer? I can bring a bottle to toast this new relationship between our peoples.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Prademar University
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Last edited:
Gentleman Dramthin,

I do appreciate the willingness of your people to assist us in this most unfortunate situation and I look forward to meeting you.

I trust that others would not have spirits nearly as strong as your Master Fizzybang. I am working under the presumption that your group, like all people of the Grimere Expanse, have standard spirits which would of course cause no further damage to our land. No dragonscripts should be required.

As to your query about a primer, with my current research requirements, I simply do not have the time to create such a document myself. I will however speak to the local sheriff to see if such a document containing a list of applicable laws and information might be able to be disseminated upon your arrival. In regards to the sponsorship, you will be invited under my name but should any of you cause trouble with the law, I will not be held responsible.

I tend to avoid spirits as they cloud the mind and prevent the thought process for creation and learning. However, I have on occasion been known to enjoy a well aged wine.

- Mistweaver Bizzyfang Tenoryse

Mistweaver Tenoryse,

Could you perhaps clarify your statement about the strength of Master Fizzyban's spirit? In every mist shard I have been to only those with an Adventurer's Spirit can travel the mysts. Is this what you mean? Clarification would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Matron FallingStar

Matron Fallingstar,

If I am to understand you correctly then, all of you have these unusual spirits? What a unique and historic opportunity to study the lot of you! I could indeed write a thesis on the novel spirit. Despite the opportunity for exciting research, this is admittedly an unexpected issue that I need to address. I must spend the upcoming days working on the calculations and research necessary to ensure that your arrival doesn't affect our lands any further.

Masterweaver Bizzyfang Tenoryse

Back