A few words

Elros

Minnesota Staff
Hello friends. After the events of this past weekend with the Lich, I think I would like to say a few words.

I don't believe anything that happened this weekend was a failure. The first thing we did Friday night was to successfully capture another of the lich's phylacteries, an outstanding succeess, as we now have 2 (or 3?) of 9.

I am still hazy on the details of Zen's note from the courier, but if I am not mistaken, our mission was to scout out the area. And that's what we did. We discovered the land was corrupted with some form of healing-supressing necromancy, and now we can send people in to investigate and make sure they know how to deal with that in the future. We killed the Lich there again, annoyed him, and killed a vampire and a big undead monstrosity.

And finally, though we had to pull out from the crypt in the final battle. We absolutely destroyed the Lich's Domain of the Defiled. We broke in, and we found out we have really been pissing him off. We found out we are truly holding his plans back. Even if its frustrating that we cannot truly kill him, we can still stop him. So while we did not gain another phylactery from that, I think we got something more important. Reassurance that what we are doing, is working.

And I promise you. The next time we meet the Lich. Wherever his next bottle is. We are storming the field and cutting him down before he has the chance to give us his pretentious little monologue. I will personally be prepping all my healing. All my destroy undeads, turn undeads, earth storms, and equipping as many people as I can with earth blades, and devoting all my (admittedly) low amounts of high magic towards this. We are going to win next time.

Thank you
~Elros

Well said.

If anyone is holding on to an Eternal Forest scroll and catalyst now would be the time to use it to fix the taint on the land.

We will be prepared next time and we will have the forces needed to end this threat.

- Squire Cass

interesting , and i have a question.. will any kind of blade work on this lich or does it have to have something special placed upon it??

Iganeous

Back