A Heartfelt Goodbye

Kitaruen

Knight
Transitions are one of the best and worst things in life!

My time as owner of Chicago has come to a close, the final event I will have any hand in is the Feast coming in January. The new ownership: Alex, Ethan, Ian, Jared, and Derek are going to absolutely rock the coming season, and rock the Feast event too! The Feast event will be the first event that the Transitional Owners are just simply; Owners.

Welcome them aboard!

I truly am saddened to leave behind my years as owner but it is a necessary change as my life has become much more complicated with a wonderful wife, fatherhood, new career, and toss in far too many back issues and a pair of surgeries this year.

I am really excited to see where the chapter will go over the next few years with 5x the energy and awesome at the helm. I will be stepping back for most of the year as I focus on healing my health but will be around as a player without doubt in the coming years.

Gavaria and Rathfall are both here to stay under the new regime and lots of fun to be had in both realms under a pair of plot teams. Prademar will be more and more out of focus but is far from gone. Expect 2-3 one days later in the year under the new owners where I will act as head of plot for Prademar shenanigans and wrap up.

Be patient as transitions are always difficult but in this case it will be an awesome one! Look for the next year's schedule, and information about other chapter policies early next year.

This community is awesome and that means YOU are awesome if you're reading this! Be well my friends, catch you on the flip side.

Much Love to the community,
---Rob and Nadine Dautovski​

Back