A Heartfelt Thank You

Sswanson

Artisan
Owner
Marshal
Wisconsin Staff
I want to thank everyone that came out today, PCs, NPCs, and Staff.

We had 30 total people come out with so many new players. It was awesome to see.

I would like to thank, especially, Jared Myers for stepping into the role of teacher and taking all of the new and young adventurers under his wing and teaching them fighting. He did it IG and OOG in a very seamless fashion.

Additional shout outs to Carrie Baine for making so many beautiful racial reps and elemental masks. I want to thank Ian Houston and Daphne Poineal for being part of the Stitch Witches, turning out 55 tabards in time for our event today.

I want to also thank Dara Williamson and William Jr Holmblad of Gargoyle Forge for making us such amazing weapons. Every latex weapon you saw on the battlefield was courtesy of them.

A chapter is not one person, it is the sum of so many parts. It is the heart, soul, and dreams of many that is crafted with the blood, sweat, and tears of a dedicated group with one vision.

Thank you to my amazing Staff of many positions and forms for dreaming with me.

Andrew Nelson - Head of Plot
Nathan Baine - Head of Rules and Plot Member
Thomas Macauley - Head of Medical and Plot Member
Shane Nichols -Head of Logistics
Morgan Moudy - Master of Monsters

Thank you.

To Carrie Baine, my GM, my sounding board, my mentor, my therapist, thank you for being willing to hop on this crazy ride and ride it with me.

To Dwayne Baldwin, my OG GM, your organization in the beginning is probably the only reason I didn't panic from being overwhelmed. Thank you.

Thank you everyone for coming out to our first event. Thank you for donating in any way to help make the dream of Alliance LARP Wisconsin a reality. I cannot wait to see where we go!

- A Very Humbled Owner

Back