A Lady put to Rest

Mobius

Squire
Chicago Staff
Marshal
It is with a heavy heart I report the spirit of Justice and Love, the spectre known as the Lady of Death, has returned to the Earth. She had been a force for retribution, and sometimes revenge, for many centuries now, but through the stalwart actions of the adventurers in Briarpass she will no longer walk the earth. Though all within Briarpass assisted in bringing this woman some measure of peace, I want to specifically mention those who gave portions of their spirit in the final valiant action which brought her to rest: Deputy Garmok Rockfist; Hendgin of Gaden; Aureus of the wylderkin. Others, including Elysia Moonstar who gave a gift of her prophecy and ancestry and Mistress Liddia Fallingstar who heavily invested both her monetary and spiritual resources should also be commended. I am sure there are others I am not aware of and for forgetting them in this I apologize, but thank you as well.

If any feel they have been wronged by this Lady and wish remuneration, I will seek to do what I can to sooth your pain or loss. Similarly, any who wish monetary rewards please seek me out. I can be reached at the University in Briarpass for a short time, and thereafter through the Dreamscape.

Despite appearances, this woman was a friend to lovers and a balm to those wounded by passion's careless wings. I will miss her greatly and hope she has found the peace in death she could not find in life.

Thank you again all who were willing to open their spirit and help her. Such generosity is not often compensated in direct or obvious ways, but the grandeur felt in one's spirit overwhelms any physical gain.

Master Dramthin Hartsboon
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Back