A matter of some concern

For the attention of those loyal citizens of Eire of a scholarly mind:

For some time now, a strange viscous green liquid has been washing up along the southern shore of Eire. Since the creation of the Aolian Bastion, it has been confirmed that this ooze has also been found on the northern coast of Kalcadia. This liquid has demonstrated several unusual qualities including an extraordinary resilience, a capacity to move independent of any outside force and an association with some abnormalities in wildlife and vegetation that have been exposed to it over the preceding months. Her Royal Majesty has decreed that more is to be learned about this substance, and to that end I am convening a research team. Capable individuals of knowledge in ritual casting, alchemical creations, unworldly phenomena or any other applicable school may report to the library in Finn Castle Bastion at their earliest availability to be briefed in greater detail and begin their efforts.

I look forward to working with any interested parties.

-Justicar Francis Southkin of Finn Castle Bastion

Assistant Guild Mistress,

While I have grown accustomed to your exemplary work in your current duties and would regret to see them slacken, I would be untruthful if I said your experience and insight could be easily replaced in this enterprise. I will leave the final choice to you, but hope that you can find time in your schedule to participate, even if you must cut back in your other works to do so.

-Justicar Francis Southkin

Justicar Southkin,
I will arrive in Finn Castle shortly to help with this matter. Any special materials you wish me to bring?

Truth be told, Deborah, anything and everything may prove helpful. At this juncture I can rule out no possibilities.

Justicar Francis Southkin

I will bring with me supplies I have gathered together in the past few months....is there any other information to be had at this time? I should arrive in 7 sunsets

Back