A meeting

deoman

Artisan
I would like to call a meeting at the beginning of next market day for all those who prefer to strike from behind enemy lines those who do who can also first aid and, if possible, tell what ails a person would be most appreciated, as well as those with minor earth casting abilities. Anyone who wants to can attend, but I would much appreciate it if those with the above qualifications came. This is a continued effort to form a group to rescue any who fall behind enemy lines, or at least establish people to do so. There may be rewards for those who join, if I can afford it, though it won't be much. And remember, you don't have to be able to do anything healing to be in the group.

Thank you,
Deoman.

Deoman,
The tasks you are asking for are things I already do and does not need for reward, it's simply what needs to be done, and I will continue to do so.

Respectfully,
Izz'Rak Auvry'Urden

Yah what I,zzrak said.

-Gorka

I understand, however there are people other than you who might be more willing to do so with the offer of rewards. Also, while several people do already do this, I believe we may be able to work something out to make it safer or at least get more people to do so as 2 isn't always enough.

Respectfully,
deoman.

Back