A Message for Siegert Autumnwalker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having only recently returned after a long journey Tengu enters the Ogre's Head, approaching the bar. "Greetings bartender. It has been a while since I have been through Calenhelm, rumors seem to abound on the road between here and the coast; hopefully what I have hears has not affected your business too badly. Would it be possible to leave a message here for a certain individual? Normally I would not ask such a thing but as that he resides within the Arcane Sanctum it would be rather bad for my health to attempt a delivery."

"Oi, ye kin leave a message 'ere if'n ye like... 'owever we ain't no service 'n no way I'm takin nothin to nowhere. Ye could hire a messenger like th'rest o' us." responds the woman behind the bar, not even bothering to meet the biata's gaze as she cleans glasses and talks.

"Quite understandable. I would naturally not ask you to do this for nothing as well," says the Biata as he slides a couple of silver across the bar along with a folded and sealed piece of paper with the name Siegert Autumnwalker written on the front. "If a Tari'Nor by the name of Siegert Autumnwalker happens to come through please pass this to him. He is quite recognizable having red hair and shaved down horns."

The woman looks down at the couple of coins, then back up to you, her eyebrow arching underneath her black hat.
She says nothing and makes no move to reach for the letter; only picking up another glass to dry.

"So be it, I will take your advice and find a messenger. Thank you for your time." With that Tengu picks up his coin and note and departs.

Last edited:
"Wait, bird." The woman calls after you before you've reached the door. She puts the glass down with a sigh, and a slight roll of her black-rimmed eyes. "Was juss yankin' yer chain. Leave it 'ere. I'll see it gets to Siegart. Is 'bout time I flirt with him again, anyways."

Turning back around the Biata arches a single feathered brow. "Bird?" he thinks to himself, mildly annoyed at the fowl humor. "My thanks good lady," he responds, handing her the note and 5 silver. "For your troubles." With that he turns and walks to the door and out into the chaotic streets of Calenhelm.

"I will never understand these city dwellers," he mumbles under his breath as he is swept into the press of people, eager to be back in the relative calm of the Earth Enclave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back