A More Calm Endeavor.

Lurin

Duke
As the winter snows begin to fall and I tend to my partially constructed keep, I would have found the desire to turn my attention to clearing out some of the rubble that covers an older trading path. Clearing this will allow us to bring in the remaining supplies needed to finish the outer walls and parapets as well as brick in the moat, and aqueduct that will not only fill the moat, but provide us more consistent drinking water.

I am looking for those willing to come with me as we clear the area to make sure it is safe for the good people who will be doing the manual labor of clearing the path itself. I do not expect this to be overly dangerous but there might be multiple trails or animals that have nested in the area, so ideally I would like at least a half dozen people able to defend themselves well.

I will be happy to host those coming, our central keep is completed, warm and well stocked with food, I am also willing to pay a small amount for assistance should you require it, however opening this path for trade will help many people, not only here in Buckland, but also in Briarpass.

I intend to scout this path out a week from this Saturday, so please let me know if you are willing to assist.

-Enan Bluewater

Back