A New Adventure!

EC-JP

Scholar
Recent attempts to return to Caldaria proper from the of us stuck in the Flux Tempris (either adventurers or those who heeded Sir Balus' request for diplomatic aid) have shown a temporarily stable arrival location on the edge of the Absence. We do not know what is causing this unexpected stability or how long it will last, but a decision has been reached to attempt to use it.

In approximately forty-eight hours, Sorcerer Morgan Zacharius will be opening a portal from the reclaimed area in the Flux to this temporary haven. Steps are being taken to have a Royal Arcanum contingent lead by Wizard Justin Weaver leave the Arcanum circle in Nikolai's Rest to arrive near simultaneously, carrying vital magical supplies to investigate and capitalize on this opportunity.

Any and all willing to risk the Absence for knowledge, reward, or simple adventure are welcome.

-The Wayfarer's Guild

i will come, i will lend any and all aid i can. i have many questions and fears that must be seen to.
I would preffer that my fears be of finding my brother alive, but it is a fear that might concern all of caldaria.
I talked to you Riddick dale and you Qiu Jun-Wu while in Icenia of these fears.
that the elemental plane is unstable and damage might have been done to the balance, hopefully not beyond repair, but I fear the repercussions and what could be done before it is fixed.
I wont say IF it is fixed, because I have to belive it can be repaired, though I have no idea how it might be done.
-avalon willowcrest
shadow bough tribe,
house sunderdragon

Last edited:
Back