A Noble Wedding

Hoyce

Artisan
Hello Stormbreakers!

In the lastest newsletter (just posted moments ago on the IG board) is a letter from High Magnate Elizabeth Keenan.

Dearest Wyndael,

It has been a harsh winter, and I fear we have more challenges ahead. But as Spring follows Winter, so shall we shake off the snow and bring our light and warmth back to Wyndael! To that end, I would like to announce that the wedding between myself and Magnate Izikiel Ryatt will be open to all citizens of Wyndael. The event will be held on the first day of Spring on the field below the Mage’s Guild. Come celebrate our happy union with a sumptuous repast catered by the family of Wyndael’s own Greyson McAllister (and if you’ve ever visited him in the Mage’s Guild you know what a treat that will be)! No one will be turned away! Magnate Ryatt and I are very excited for the future of Wyndael. We wouldn’t be where we are if not for the help of all of you. Thank you, and I hope to see you at our wedding!

Sincerely,
Magnate Elizabeth Keenan of House Wyndael

If your character would like to attend the wedding and won’t be otherwise occupied with IBGAs, let us know at alliancestormbreak@gmail.com and we'll send you a writeup on the wedding.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in May!

-Hoyce

Back