A Note in the Town Hall

Jack Y.

Assistant General Manager
letter from adrien(1).png

[ALT TEXT:

(Written in a slanted print with green ink on parchment, with leafy decorative horizontal dividers on the top and bottom. The text is written over the watermark of a thickly-lined circle with large lines crossing over the edges in a diamond-like pattern. In the middle is a stylized eye.)

Good people of Bastion,

I am called Adrien Roth-Nightwinds mac Zibiah, husband of Gabriel Alexander. More to the point, I am the Sylvanborn ritualist that was shunted to your lands from refuge in Port Morgan after I gambled with fae and won a “free vacation.”

You may have briefly seen me traveling through the mists to borrow, and now return, Octavius’ hammer. With it, I have entrusted your war commander with a cache of ritually crafted items, and a Mist Sense scroll for the use of your Incarnate. For the time spent gathering components and scrolls, and for the enchanting of these items, I ask only ask you take care of each other. To Professor Mallory of House Morgan: the only information I could find of your family was that they were far from the capital when it was overrun.

Some of your own people have witnessed the threats that Barran and Port Morgan faced and came to our aid. For this, you have my heartfelt thanks. The land of Barran is being crowded by the mists, but this new paradigm has brought peace unprecedented in my lifetime.

You can survive whatever you face, but not alone. Go in light,

Adrien Roth-Nightwinds mac Zibiah

Knight of Summer, Royal Jeweler of the Maelstrom, Friend of Bastion]

Back