A request for justice.

MaxIrons

Knight
Marshal
To those whom I met recently in Sedovia, a great injustice has befallen those of my homeland. A Orc named Iron-Tooth has stolen a historical artifact of great importance. This has already caused much misery and suffering to the Folk of my land, the Ogres who protect the island, and if left unchecked could cause much misery to the Chaki'vok Barbarian tribe and other Orcs of my homeland. If anyone has any information on the location of Iron-Tooth or his band of Wilderkin thieves I ask that they be apprehended, the artifact returned, and they be delivered to Chief Southwind Culdieu for proper justice.

Iron Tooth is pretty distinctive as his name gives him away. One of his tusks is in fact, made of iron. He is extremely dangerous, and what he is using the item for is unknown. If it boils down to a choice between him and the artifact, please return the artifact. The Stone of Horak-Lak is extremely important to the Tribes of the Four Winds, and I'd have it returned to them. Besides my thanks, I will have a specialty chocolate desert made in the honor of whoever returns the Stone.

For proper handling of the item in question, is it celestial in nature?
~Ardryk

To be fair Ardryk, I do not know. I do not know if it is even truly magical or symbolic in nature. The importance is in what it represents more than what it does as far as I can tell. As it belongs to the Four Winds Tribes, if it is indeed magical, I would suspect it is Earth Aspected as that is where their talents tend to lie. Even if it is a stone where the first High Ogre chiseled their first word, with no magic as we understand it, then it is still powerful and important. I'd argue that if it were the case it would be more important.

Many of us already hunt him for what he did to Ponya and her young. This is another thing in a long list of reasons to bring this scoundrel to justice. You have the wrath of my earth magic on your side.

-Ambassador Alcandar Northwind

You have my sword as well. Your kin was nothing if not generous to me while I visited, Kel, and Iron Tooth will face justice.

-Durnic

A member of Oakpalm has unsettling news about him and how he's been eating people and terrorizing others. He cannot go free. He is a murderer and a terror. He shall see a just end under the banner of Oakpalm, and he shall lay no more to ruin.

As others have stated, I need no more reason to help hunt him down than the what he did to Ponya's cubs, but this scum has provided plenty. I will gladly help to seek him out, and return this item to your people.

Back