A request from the Brotherhood

Vox

Artisan
Himson,

I am to understand that Simon will be unable to attend the next gather. This said, He and I had a deal where I would pay the Celestial & Arcane Mysteries Guild some number, to be determined, of gold for a circle of power in the tavern that would persist the duration of the gather. Inside this circle, I would maintain the Apothecary Brotherhood's business inside this circle and would allow any that wished entry to enter. The reason for this request is that while I trust the good adventurers, I noted some of my goods disappearing and would like to take steps to prevent that in the future. Would it be possible for you, or another of the Guild, to have the necessary high magic available to make this happen?

Your Apprentice,
Vox

((OOG I'd provide a rep))

Vox,
My apologies for the lateness of this reply. I believe the answer to you is that what would be required is two things. The first would be a lesser circle of power scroll from which I or any other ritualist could spellcraft. The next piece is an investiture scroll as only the caster would be invested. This includes the necessary reagents for the spellcrafting as well as the investiture. More than that is an increasingly difficult and costly matter. The good news if spellcrafting, while costly, could be done as either earth or Celestial, though I am not sure what legal and policy issues might be run into. Let me know how you would like to proceed.

Simon Neville

Thank you, Simon, but I have found a circle. I appreciate you taking the time to reply.

Back