A rouges Gallery as it were.

Grimshaw

Is there any place people are photographed and labeled as their character(sub headed with a real name)?
I read through so many of the forum (or FB) posts and I've heard names but can't place faces making it had to follow the story/conversation.
The picture on the sides on forum posts are often a symbol or cartoon avatar, this doesn't help. And Facebook shows a person and a real name but never the Character name and some with out their char makeup don't look like their IG selves.

Just wondering
James "Grimshaw" Ferguson

While we don't have anything like that, when people pre-reg, we do list their first name, last name initial and character name on that forum post. You could, to be crafty, then look at:

Paul F. (Jehan)

and go to the Chicago Alliance FB page, search members and type Paul F, find Mr. Paul Foisy, see his picture and then you know that that dapper fellow is Jehan...minus the elf ears or colors.

I think I can put a first name and character name to about 90% of our players so far. It does help to talk with everyone IG so you get faces recognized, but it does take a while. I remember the first event Derek brought his Legion ;), aka The Company to their first game. I think I called Jon(Aramis) Jack for two whole games.

It true. lol. However I am easier to recognize as Aramis as I am normally the only stone elf in town but, I am one of many human out of game.

Well his name is Jonathan --- and my son's name is Jonathan but we call him Jack.... So by the property of transient transfer... Aramis/ Jon is Jack. Inform his wife and family:-)

Nette

And the confusion continues. o_O:)

Lt. Col. Frank Slade: Clear them little bottles off. And when I get off the phone here, call up Hyman and tell him I want it wall to wall with John Daniels.
Charlie Simms: Don't you mean Jack Daniels?
Lt. Col. Frank Slade: He may be Jack to you son, but when you've known him as long as I have... that's a joke.

Name the movie?

Got it in one.

Sure one disarm scroll and a drink on me at the Flaming Skull.

See what he did there. Gave you a free scroll and a drink to COME to his bar. Then he'll charge you for peanuts and more drinks and make big money off ya. I know how this game works!

First one is always free!

Jack "Formerly known as Jon",

I was going to report your post for being insulting but I didn't want to add to their workload. :p

I never said the free one was the first one.

I'll pay you 4 copper for that scroll...I need my fix.

Back