A small child walks up to the Healer's Guild

Alkalin3

Knight
A small child approaches the Healers Guild right at dawn.
This child is particularly pale, he stands there as the sun rises. A beam of light hits him and he burst into flames. Soon all that's left is ash, his clothes, and a small note.

The note reads:
"You have insulted me with your attempts on my family at my home. Now, you destroy an ally assisting me in my work. This stops now.

Another child will die each week until the ones who are guilty of attacking my allies turn themselves over to me. My visions tell me it was some Dryads and a Biata.

If you the rest of you return like you did late Saturday night, there will be more children's blood on your hands.

Come alone little ones."

The bottom of the note contains a small map that leads a small ways outside Valbrough.

Cyn walks from the building to see this And collects the note with a tears streaming down her face.

A short while later Cyn returns with a small ornate box and delicately and gently gathers the dust into it. She takes her time to get all of it possible. Tears silently fall as she does and she sings softly a lullaby.lastly she folds the small clothes and puts them into the box as well. Closing it - she cries on her knees softly apologizing.

After a time she stands - and reverently carries the box into the Healers guild.

Back