A sparrows shield

Kitaruen

Knight
I am offering a reward ov 10 gold to anyvone vho locates Regan Vrabie Maskas shield vhich vas lost in the raid by spine dwarves. The shield haz trim the color of zthe zky and her perzonal emblem that of a zparrow in dive which forms a masquerade mask. Pleaze contact me through the dreamz or come to Encampment 42s tavern where I play zthe chessz in the eveningz.

May the light guide you and the shadow guard your path
Kitaruen Kopanari

Kitauren,

I have found a shield matching that description off of a spine dwarf that tried tried to sack my cabin on their way back to their hole. Lucky for me they had no clue I am a former magistrate of Arbor and not just some simple. I killed the dwarves and found the shield on their leader, a black bearded dwarf with a hammer and a few spells left but he looked like you boys and girls worked him over good.

I have no use of the shield, I have my own and would love to see it returned to someone who fights for Briarpass and Duke Rassh my former boss. I sure would love a bit of coin to help make ends meet and to maybe meet the owner...I understand she is a sight for sore old eyes like mine. I understand these are troubled times, perhaps you and she could pick it up from me next market day?

Koren Hornhead

Dear Hornhead
I vill happily pick up the shield from vou next market day. And the coin iz vourz. Thank Vou much.

Kitaruen Kopanari

Dear Koren Hornhead,

Vords can not express how relieved I am zhat you found my shield. Zhat shield is very dear to me, and I vould be be more zhan happy to get it from you in person. I vill accompany Kitaruen on zhe next market day to retrieve it from you.

Many Zhanks,
Regan Vrabie Maska

Back